Appetizers are one of our favorite things to make. We have quite a few appetizer recipes on the blog, so we decided to compile them all into one big list of appetizers. From super easy appetizers to make-ahead appetizers, dips, spreads, salsas, canapé, game day food, party appetizers, we have it all. We hope you find an appetizer for you next dinner party or event that you will love!
Table of contents
Our Favorite Easy Appetizers
- Our Corn Cakes are one of our popular appetizer recipes. Not only are these super easy to make but you can use both fresh and frozen corn. We top these perfect little cakes with honey for a hint of sweetness and queso fresco for a little salty.
- This Honey Brûlée Brie is one of our most popular appetizers and it’s no question why. It’s such a fun and easy twist on regular baked brie. Serve with bread, crackers, or some veg.
- Bruschetta is such a great recipe for when tomatoes are at their peak. This appetizer recipe uses such simple ingredients, as garlic and tomatoes, and fresh basil, but altogether it makes for such a flavorful and easy make-ahead appetizer recipe.
- This Korean Corn Cheese is one of our favorite appetizer recipes ever. It’s a crowd-pleaser for sure and uses such minimal ingredients. It literally takes 5 minutes to throw together.
- Grilled Flatbreads topped with Peach, Prosciutto, and Burrata is a slam dunk of a summer appetizer recipe. When peaches are at their peak, we love to pair them with salt prosciutto and creamy burrata. This easy appetizer will definitely make your guests happy!
- Our Crockpot Beer Cheese Dip is perfect for large groups. Make this ahead in a big crockpot or slow cooker, and serve with a variety of your favorite things like crackers and chips, or you can make this a heartier appetizer and serve some cut up bratwursts with it.
- If you are short on time, but still want an easy appetizer recipe to impress then our Charcuterie Flatbreads is the recipe for you. Simple store-bought flatbreads get topped with some prosciutto and our favorite: burrata, then drizzled with a touch of honey and sprinkled with some crushed nuts. It sounds super simple because it is, but everyone we love it!
Cheese Please! Our Cheesiest Appetizer Recipes
- This delicious Black Pepper Lemon Asiago Dip is a super quick and easy appetizer recipe. It comes together in 10 minutes. We serve it with our favorite crackers.
- Fried Burrata with Romesco Sauce is one amazing appetizer recipe. When you’re looking for a cheesy appetizer but don’t want your typical cheese balls.
- This DIY Nacho Bar with a Cream Queso Sauce is perfect for your next party. Gather all your favorite nacho ingredients and serve with a big batch of our queso and let your guests create their dream nacho plate.
- If you’re looking for a unique sweet and savory appetizer looks no further than our Brie Filled Baklava. The flavor of this is so decadent and delicious. Every time I bring this to a party people ask me for the recipe! The ingredient combo of creamy brie cheese combined with the nuts and honey that you find in typical baklava take this appetizer recipe to another level.
- Halloumi Nuggets are delicious little cheese bites are breaded and fried until crispy. We like to serve ours with a variety of dipping sauces like marinara or Chick Fil A Sauce.
- Our Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Parmesan Meatballs is our take on our one of our favorite dinner recipes – Chicken Parmesan but in appetizer form. These meatballs are delicious little morsels that we know will be gone as soon as you out them out!
- Our Savory S’mores are one of our more unique horderves recipes. This recipe uses a baked brie with prosciutto and a touch of honey.
- Our Sheet Pan Chipotle Chicken Nachos is an easy appetizer for a crowd. These nachos are loaded with our delicious creamy cheese sauce and lots of other toppings. Yum!
- Mozzarella Sticks are a classic appetizer recipe everyone is familiar with. Our version uses wonton wrappers so it’s a much more simplified and easy recipe. We serve it with out Marinara Sauce, or you can use our Arrabiata Sauce for a spicier sauce.
- This Roasted Poblano Queso Fundido is a a super cheesy party appetizer that your guests will love. We serve ours with the best tortilla chips you can get your hands on, but feel free to get creative and serve with crudites or anything else that’s worthy of cheese!
Our Best Finger Food Recipes
- These Pizza Wheels are basically a fancy version of mini pizzas. They are totally kid friendly and a really easy to whip up!
- Ginger Garlic Cocktail Meatballs is the perfect holiday appetizer. We love the flavors of these meatballs, and they are a great appetizer recipe to make ahead.
- These Cheesy Sweet Potato Fritters are the perfect appetizer if you’re a potato fan. We serve ours with some sour cream, but these would definitely go with a lot of different sauces and dips.
- Scotch Eggs are a bit of a unique recipe. They are essentially hard-boiled eggs wrapped in sausage. A delicious and filling appetizer recipe!
- Our Korean Fried Chicken is extra crispy. These chicken wings are drenched in a spicy Korean BBQ sauce and served with a ranch dipping sauce.
- Spinach Artichoke Dip Stuffed Beignets is one of our favorite dips made bite sized.
- These Crispy Baked Pepperoni Pizza Egg Rolls are great if you don’t want to dry anything. You can prep these ahead of time and bake them when you’re ready. They are so cheesy and delicious, a crowd-pleaser for sure!
Dips and Salsas, the Original Party Appetizers
- Our Roasted Onion Dip is a creamy dip recipe that we love. The flavor is delicious because roasting the onions brings out a touch of sweetness. Serve with your typical dip accouterments.
- This Roasted Pumpkin Hummus recipe is a very seasonal fall recipe. It’s orange color is so beautiful, and would make a delicious addition to a cheese and meat snack board.
- Bacon Jam is a savory spice spread recipe that has tons of flavor. We love making a big batch and gifting jars for the holidays. You can serve this with a charcuterie board, or as an appetizer on toasts.
- Buffalo Chicken Dip is a cheesy dip that everyone loves. Chicken, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese with a little extra kick are all mixed together and baked. Everyone will love this appetizer recipe!
- Pico De Gallo is a simple salsa recipe that goes with so many things, it’s a great recipe to have on hand. Not only is this salsa good over salmon or chicken to dress up your dinner, but simply with some tortilla chips makes a great appetizer!
- Our Elote Bruschetta recipe is a riff on the classic elote recipe. Instead of serving it on the cob, we serve it more like salsa on crostini. If corn is in season, you have to make this.
- Everything Seasoning and Caramelized Onion Dip is like your favorite bagel in dip form. Serve with some fresh veggies, this light and refreshing appetizer is perfect for brunch!
- Our Mango Salsa is an easy recipe that is also great over salmon. We love to serve it with our Coconut Shrimp appetizer recipe. You can also serve this alone with chips.
- Our Crab Dip is a delicious warm dip that is absolutely loaded with crab. A little corn and bell pepper give it a nice texture, and the sour cream and mayo make it so creamy!
Cold Appetizers to Make Ahead
- This Mexican Shrimp Cocktail is a perfect appetizer recipe to make aheadTomato juice and fresh shrimp and corn, this is a great appetizer to serve before a meal.
- Prosciutto Topped Cucumber Crostini is a light appetizer recipe that makes a great choice to serve before a heavy meal, or during those hot summer months.
- Our Fresh Summer Appetizer Platter utilizes seasonal ingredients like cantaloupe and peas. Simple appetizers are hard to come by, and this platter is something you can make ahead and refrigerate until you’re ready. A really great dinner party appetizer.
- This Heirloom Tomato, Peach Burrata Summer Plate is another delicious cheesy appetizer you can make ahead. Find those fresh seasonal heirloom tomatoes and perfectly ripe peaches, and serve them with super creamy burrata.
Delicious Vegetarian Appetizers
- Our Buffalo Cauliflower Recipe is inspired by Buffalo Chicken Wings but instead we use cauliflower to lighten things up a bit. These crispy bites are covered in a delicious buffalo sauce and served with ranch!
- These Polenta Fries are really crispy and a great hearty appetizer that is simple to make. Serve with your favorite dipping sauces like marinara or ranch.
- These Fresh Shiitake Spring Rolls are super pretty. They are stuffed with mushrooms and rolled with pretty pink radicchio. These make a really light and refreshing appetizer.
- Spicy Roasted Cauliflower over Hummus is a super flavorful appetizer perfect for game day, or add it to your chicken dinner with some pita and you have yourself a super easy dinner.
- Our Crispy Baked Cauliflower Tots are a good alternative to the classic if you’re looking for a lighter appetizer that is low carb. Serve with your favorite dipping sauces!
- These Stuffed and Fried Squash Blossoms are such a fun appetizer recipes. Usually you will be able to find squash blossoms at your local farmers market when they are in season. These are stuffed with a tangy goat cheese mixture and then fried.
- Our Giant Baked Cauliflower Arancini are a low carb appetizer that is such a filling and hearty appetizer despite it being vegetarian. These can easily be a main dish if you pair it with a salad.
- Roasted Cherry Tomato and Whipped Feta Toast Points is a super easy appetizer recipe that utilizes beautiful cherry tomatoes that are best when they are at the top of their season. We
Crispy Fried Party Snacks
- Beer Battered Onion Rings are fried in a light and crispy batter. These would make a great appetizer for game day, or to pair with your favorite burger.
- Our Coconut Shrimp recipe is such a popular appetizer recipe. We love the flavor of coconut paired with shrimp and we love to serve it with our mango salsa recipe for an incredible pairing.
- Hush Puppies are little fried bites of batter that taste similar to corn bread. The dipping sauce for these are a spicy honey and together they make a winning pair.
- Chicken Fried Potatoes are thin slices of potatoes battered and fried like you would fried chicken. The batter is thick and it makes the potatoes super crispy.
- These Fried Deviled Eggs are such a delicious play on classic deviled eggs. The egg white is coated in a bread mixture and fried to make a crispy version of deviled eggs that your guests will go crazy for.
- Panko Fried Pickle Chips are a delicious party snack. The panko is a light breading over the thin briney pickle chips. Served with a blue cheese dipping sauce.
- If you love olives, these Fried Olives are for you. Fried in a light batter, who delicious would these be served with a strong drink?
- This Chicken Satay recipe can double as a dinner main. Grilled chicken on skewers with a creamy peanut sauce, this chicken appetizer will go fast!
- Our Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe is one of my favorite recipes if I am looking for something lighter. These can really be a dinner or a yummy appetizer.
- Beef Satay is like our chicken recipe, but with tender beef. We also serve this recipe with a thick peanut sauce.
Here are some more curated appetizer recipe posts: