Cheeseboards are my favorite thing to snack on, along with everyone else. Sometimes instead of making a whole cheeseboard you want to just stand in front of the fridge and eat charcuterie with cheese folded into it. Sometimes you want to be a decent human and like sit and eat at a table. During those times I feel like making a cheese board is like waayy too much trouble. What I do have time for are basically big crackers that have everything I want to eat all on it. Here was my thinking, basically when you have a cheese board you construct “best bites” which are essentially a little bit of everything in one bite on a cracker. Well because crackers in larger forms are just not that stable I choose flatbread, and then basically made a huge “best bite.” My best bite includes honey, prosciutto, and burrata. Maybe yours does too, but maybe it doesn’t. Get crazy! Make your own “best bite” flatbread and then tell me all about it in the comments cause I want to know!
More yummy flatbread recipes you might like:
- Grilled BLTA Flatbreads
- Grilled Flatbreads with Peach, Prosciutto and Burrata
- Croque Madame Flatbreads
More cheese and meat inspired appetizers you will love:
- Fried Burrata over Romesco
- Savory Cheesy Herb Waffles (topped with burrata!)
- Grilled Flatbreads with Peach and Prosciutto
- Peach and Burrata Summer Plate
- Honey Bruleed Brie
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to never miss a recipe.
Simple Charcuterie Flatbreads
- ¼ cup store bought tapenade (or homemade), divided
- 2 pieces flatbread (or naan), lightly toasted
- 6 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto (or another cured meat of choice), divided
- 4 ounces burrata, divided
- 2 tablespoons crushed pistachios
- crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- raw honey
- Spread 2 tablespoons tapenade onto each piece of flatbread and top with prosciutto. Top each with a dollop of burrata. And a sprinkle of pistachios.
- Sprinkle each flatbread with crushed pepper flakes, if using and drizzle each with honey.
- *Makes 2 Flatbreads