Today’s the first day of summer so we’re kicking things off with a no cook dish that’s extremely simple (like 5 minutes simple) and satisfying! Our Heirloom Tomato, Peach and Burrata Summer Plate is truly the perfect summer dish! It’s super fresh, light and still filling, and makes a really great appetizer, lunch or dinner! The sweet tomatoes and peaches pair really well with the creamy burrata and salty prosciutto! Whenever I put this dish together for friends or family it disappears within 5 minutes. Seriously. You can serve it as is, or with some lightly toasted crostini as a scooping vessel. I seriously make this dish all summer long with the freshest tomatoes and peaches and can never get enough. Enjoy! xx, Jenny
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to never miss a recipe.
Heirloom Tomato, Peach and Burrata Summer Plate
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes, cut into wedges (about 8 pieces each)
- 1 ripe peach, pitted and cut into wedges (about 8 pieces)
- 1 large ball burrata
- 3 ounces very thinly sliced prosciutto (5 to 6 strips)
- fresh oregano leaves
- fresh basil leaves
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- sea salt flakes for sprinkling
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Spread tomato wedges and peach wedges onto a large platter.
- Break burrata ball up into heaping spoonfuls and dot around fruit wedges.
- Tear prosciutto into smaller strips and nestle between other ingredients.
- Top platter with fresh oregano leaves and basils leaves. Finish with a drizzle of oil, sprinkle of sea salt flakes and cracked black pepper. Serve.