Today’s the first day of summer so we’re kicking things off with a no cook dish that’s extremely simple (like 5 minutes simple) and satisfying! Our Heirloom Tomato, Peach and Burrata Summer Plate is truly the perfect summer dish! It’s super fresh, light and still filling, and makes a really great appetizer, lunch or dinner! The sweet tomatoes and peaches pair really well with the creamy burrata and salty prosciutto! Whenever I put this dish together for friends or family it disappears within 5 minutes. Seriously. You can serve it as is, or with some lightly toasted crostini as a scooping vessel. I seriously make this dish all summer long with the freshest tomatoes and peaches and can never get enough. Enjoy! xx, Jenny
Hungry for more?
Heirloom Tomato, Peach and Burrata Summer Plate
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes, cut into wedges (about 8 pieces each)
- 1 ripe peach, pitted and cut into wedges (about 8 pieces)
- 1 large ball burrata
- 3 ounces very thinly sliced prosciutto (5 to 6 strips)
- fresh oregano leaves
- fresh basil leaves
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- sea salt flakes for sprinkling
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Spread tomato wedges and peach wedges onto a large platter.
- Break burrata ball up into heaping spoonfuls and dot around fruit wedges.
- Tear prosciutto into smaller strips and nestle between other ingredients.
- Top platter with fresh oregano leaves and basils leaves. Finish with a drizzle of oil, sprinkle of sea salt flakes and cracked black pepper. Serve.