We love this Honey Brûlée Brie and it’s definitely one of our most popular appetizers on our site, with good reason. We have done baked brie a lot of ways, but this is definitely my favorite. The sweet and savory, all in one is really the best way to go! Cracking the top of the caramelized sugared brie top is so satisfying and tastes so good with the soft and ultra creamy brie cheese. Serve with cute crackers and and some charcuterie if you want to really go wild. Get crackin’! (Ha ha get it?)
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to never miss a recipe.
Honey Brûlée Brie
- 1 (8 ounce) wheel triple cream brie, top rind cut off
- 1 tablespoon honey, plus more for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon turbinado sugar
- Crostini, crackers and/or crudité for serving
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place brie onto a heatproof plate, cut-side up. Spread honey evenly over the top of the brie and top with an even layer of sugar.
- Bake brie for about 5 minutes.
- Preheat broiler. Place brie under broiler and broil for about 2 to 3 minute or until sugar melts and caramelizes. (or alternatively, remove brie from oven and brulee top of brie with a hand held torch).
- Remove from heat and allow sugar to cool and harden, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve with crostini, crackers or crudité.