Fourth of July is tomorrow and we have the easiest recipe for you guys, that everyone will love! Our Grilled Flatbreads Topped with Peach Prosciutto, and Burrata scream summer and basically take 10 minutes to thrown together. I grilled the flatbreads, but you can toast them in the oven if you don’t have a grill (or even in your toaster if they fit, lol). You can slice them up and make the perfect appetizer for your bbq/get together or even make a bunch and serve them as the main event. I can seriously eat these all summer long and they’re always such a hit with everyone, anytime! I hope everyone enjoys the holiday!! xx, Jenny
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to never miss a recipe.
Grilled Flatbreads Topped with Peach, Prosciutto and Burrata
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 pita bread
- 2 balls burrata
- 1 large peach, halved, pitted and thinly sliced
- 2 ounces very thinly sliced prosciutto 5 to 6 slices
- 3 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- sea salt flakes
- fresh basil leaves
- Preheat grill to 350˚F.
- Brush each pita with extra virgin olive oil and place onto hot grill, oiled-side down.
- Grill pita for 3 to 4 minutes, flip and grill for an additional minute. Remove from grill and cool for a couple minutes.
- Arrange sliced peach. Over each grilled pita. Break burrata balls up into heaping spoonfuls and dot around peach slices.
- Tear prosciutto into smaller strips and nestle between other ingredients.
- Drizzle each flatbread with a tablespoon of balsamic and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Finish each flatbread with a few fresh basil leaves and serve.
- *Makes 3 Flatbreads
Leave a Reply