Sometimes when you feel like eating a huge crostini with delicious cheese and charcuterie (maybe like this one we made not too long ago) you have to be a good person with good self control and maybe not eat the bread because you know swimsuit season is coming up or whatever. Or maybe you’re just watching your carbs so you can ice cream every night. I get it. Either way we made these Prosciutto Topped Cucumber Crostini for you, and they are delicious.
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to never miss a recipe.
Prosciutto Topped Cucumber Crostini
- 2 hothouse cucumbers, sliced in have, crosswise, then sliced into 1/2” inch strips lengthwise
- 12 strips thinly sliced prosciutto, halved
- 6 strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced
- 8 to 10 blackberries
- 4 ounces crème fraiche
- crushed almonds
- poppy seeds
- Place each piece of sliced cucumber onto a platter and top each with some prosciutto, sliced strawberries and blackberries.
- Top each crostini with a couple dollops (or pipes) of crème fraiche (using a star tip or a round tip).
- Finish each ‘crostini’ with poppy seeds and almonds. Serve immediately.