When it comes to the big game there are two kinds of people….the ones who care about the game, and the ones who care about the food. We’re pretty much in the latter group, so we’re already thinking about all the fun things we’re going to prepare that day! One of the things at the top of our list is this Crock Pot Beer Cheese Dip with all the things to dip in it! We were able to pick up all the ingredients we need for this recipe at our local ALDI. They have a wide variety of high quality products, at really great prices. Right now, you can also grab all the things you might need for the Big Game with Instacart, and get $10 off your first three ALDI orders of $35 or more with the code ALDIFAN.
This recipe couldn’t be easier to throw together, especially since we’re using a crock pot for the dip! You literally throw everything into the slow cooker and just give the dip a stir every once in a while. That’s it! Plus, the slow cooker will keep the beer cheese dip warm throughout the afternoon! ALDI also has a wide selection of snacks and appetizers, so you can pick up plenty of dipping options as well as other appetizers to add to your spread for a stress free day! Enjoy! Xx, Jenny
Here are some other recipes you will love:
- Nacho Bar with a Creamy Queso Sauce
- Korean Corn Cheese
- Roasted Broccoli Queso Fundido
- Roasted Poblano Queso Fundido
- Halloumi Nuggets
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to never miss a recipe.
Crock Pot Beer Cheese Dip
beer cheese dip
- 12 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup Lager
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Wavy Potato Chips
- Hard Pretzel Rods
- Pita Chips
- Grilled Bratwursts
- Tortilla Chips
- Place ingredients into a slow cooker and place over high heat for about 1 hour, stirring every 10 to 15 minutes. Adjust seasonings.
- Serve beer cheese dip with chips, pretzels, etc.