Im excited about this one! We basically stuffed egg rolls with pizza filling. We had initially though that we would make them fried, but we ended up baking them because we know it’s so much easier for everyone. You can definitely change up the filling if you like something different, but I personally love pepperoni. My favorite thing about this recipe is the ease of using the egg roll wrappers, and how crispy and chewy they get after baking. So freaking good. Bookmark this one!
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to never miss a recipe.
Crispy Baked Pepperoni Pizza Egg Rolls
- 12 ounces thinly sliced pepperoni, divided
- 1 ¾ heaping cups grated Parmesan, divided
- 1 heaping cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup marinara sauce, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons minced oregano
- 1 egg, beaten
- 24 egg roll wrappers
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- Chop 8 ounces (⅔’s) pepperoni and transfer to a mixing bowl. Add 1/4 cup Parmesan, mozzarella, marinara, and oregano to pepperoni and mix together until completely combined.
- To assemble: Stack two egg roll wrappers together and brush with beaten egg. Scoop ⅓ cup of filling onto the stacked wrappers and form into a log. Top ‘filling log’ with a few slices of remaining pepperoni. Fold in sides of wrappers, then tightly roll until sealed.
- Repeat step 2 until all egg rolls have been rolled up.
- Brush each egg roll with melted butter and roll in remaining Parmesan. Shake off any excess Parmesan transfer egg rolls to a parchment lined baking sheet, 1 inch apart.
- Place egg rolls in freezer for at least 30 minutes (and up to 3 months).
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Remove egg rolls from freezer and bake egg rolls for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove egg rolls from oven and cool for 7 to 10 minutes. Serve with a side of marinara sauce for dipping.
- *Makes 12 Eggrolls
Did you make this recipe? We want to see!
tag @SpoonForkBacon and #SpoonForkBacon on Instagram
What’s the reason for double stacking the egg roll wrappers?
It helps prevent then from bursting when being cooked up and just holds the filling in better :)
Golden crisp and melted cheese…heavenly!
This is now my goto recipe when I want something delicious and relatively quick.
I don’t feel guilty when I crave those crunchy cheese sticks!
This has to be so freaking good.
Thanks for giving me this idea I’m going to be using these raps a lot .