Hi! We are re posting this delicious for the weekend. It’s the perfect entertaining recipe, and a fun twist on Elote, our Elote Bruschetta! I love this recipe and I plan on making it this weekend for some friends. If you want to get extra crazy – add a layer of smashed avocado before topping it with the corn – it’s amazing. Also – this is great with eggs the next morning if you have leftovers. :)
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to never miss a recipe.
- 3 ears sweet corn
- 2 ounces crumbled cotija cheese
- 2 ounces grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- ¾ cup mayonnaise, divided
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon chile pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 24 (1/2” thick) crostini
- Place corn under broiler and rotate ever 30 seconds or until each side begins to blister and char.
- Slice kernels off of cobs and place into a mixing bowl, discarding cobs.
- Add to the mixing bowl with the corn, the cotija, Parmesan, cilantro, lime zest and juice, and ¼ cup mayonnaise and stir together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place all spices for spice blend into a small mixing bowl and whisk together.
- To assemble: Spread a small amount of mayonnaise onto each crostini and sprinkle with the spice blend.
- Top each prepared crostini with a spoonful of the corn mixture and serve immediately.
- *Makes 24 crostini