Breakfast might be one of our favorite meals of the day. We both used to be so terrible about eating breakfast, but we’re so much better about it now. It really is the most important meal of the day and we found truly sets the tone for the rest of the day. We both have more energy and tend to not mindlessly snack as much when we’ve fueled up in the morning. We have a variety of 12 really delicious breakfast ideas for you all today to help you also start your mornings on the right foot!
- Our Breakfast Scramble Stuffed Avocados are the perfect low carb breakfast idea that everyone loves. They can be made in under 10 minutes and the recipe can be scaled up or down so easily!
- If you have a little more time on your hands, you need to make These Twice Baked Breakfast Potatoes! It’s one of our favorite breakfast ideas with eggs! They’re so decadent and delicious! A perfect breakfast to make and enjoy on a lazy weekend!
- A quick breakfast idea that we really love is our Coconut Banana Pancakes! They’re so easy to make and so satisfying! They’re perfect for any morning of the week too!
- Our Freeze Ahead Turkey Sausage Breakfast Sandwiches are the perfect breakfast idea for kids …well the whole family actually! They reheat in just a couple minutes and a perfect grab and go breakfast for the days you’re running out the door!
- Breakfast Pot Pies? Yes, totally a thing! These stick to your ribs pot pies are so good! One of our favorite weekend breakfast ideas for sure!
- Looking for another easy breakfast idea that’ll satisfy everyone? Our Simple Cheesy Skillet Hash Browns and Eggs uses minimal ingredients and truly is super simple!
- Our Loco Moco with Mushroom Gravy is another one of those stick to you ribs weekend breakfasts that we love! This dish can actually be enjoyed for dinner too, which we’re done on a number of occasions. We also love sticking some sautéed or steamed spinach on the side to help lighten things up.
- When we’re looking for something on the sweeter side for breakfast we’ll turn to these Meyer Lemon and Ricotta Stuffed Crepes. They’re so easy to make, are too sweet and really fill you up.
- Our Savory Breakfast Pan is loaded with ll the good stuff and can feed a crowd for sure. Loaded with sweet potatoes, sweet peppers, dandelion greens (which can be swapped out for kale or spinach!), bacon, eggs, and toasty bread this dish is definitely a well-balanced meal!
- One of our favorite healthy breakfast ideas is this Green Shakshuka. It’s filled with sautéed spinach, soft cooked eggs and topped with creamy avocado slices and a light sprinkle of queso fresco.
- These Cheesy Flaky Breakfast Cups are perfect when you’re making breakfast or brunch for a crowd. It’s really easy to get these whipped up once you have all your ingredients together.
We LOVE breakfast. Here are some other recipes you might also like:
Hungry for more?
12 Delicious Breakfast Ideas: Easy Baked Eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 5 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes optional
- cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Rub a small baking dish with butter and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Crack eggs into baking dish and top with cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake eggs for 12 to 15 minutes or until whites have just set, but yolks are still a little runny.
- Remove eggs from oven and top with crumbled feta, crushed red pepper flakes and cilantro leaves.
- Serve with toasted bread.