Chia Pudding is my new go to thing to eat in the AM. It’s really easy to make a large batch because it “cooks” in the fridge. I just scoop some out in the morning and top it with really whatever I have. It’s fun to go to Whole Foods and try all the different kinds of things they have in the bulk bins as toppers. I love making this with Coconut Milk because it gives it a really rich and yummy flavor, but I also make this a lot with just soy milk. This is one of those recipes that is super easy, and just generally good to be in the know about if you have a super busy week ahead of you, and can’t be bothered to make complicated breakfast. It also travels beautifully. :)
Here are some other make ahead breakfast recipes you might like:
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to never miss a recipe.
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup white chia seeds
- 1 ½ tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- pinch cinnamon, optional
- 1 seeded and chopped plum
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons bee pollen
- Place coconut milk, chia pudding, honey, and salt (and cinnamon, if using)in a jar and tightly seal. Shake until well combined. Place jar in the refrigerator and allow mixture to sit for about 12 hours, shaking occasionally.
- Stir pudding and scoop into serving bowls and top with toppings. Serve.