Carbs are our love language and Pasta Recipes are very high up there in the delicious carb loading category for us. We’ve compiled a master list of our favorite and most delicious pasta recipes for you all!
We’ve got everything from quick and easy pasta recipes, pasta salad recipes, homemade pasta, stuffed pasta, vegan pastas, baked pasta – we’ve even thrown in a handful of noodle recipes for good measure! We’re here to entice all your pasta cravings!
Table of contents
- Quick and Easy Pasta Recipes
- Delicious Baked Pastas
- Seafood Pasta Recipes? We’ve Got ‘Em!
- All The Stuffed Pasta You Could Want – Right Here!
- Something for the Whole Family
- Pasta from Scratch? You got it!
- Mac and Cheese, Please!
- Pasta Salad Recipes
- Let’s Not Forget Noodles Recipes, Mmkay?
- Vegan Options? We’ve Got You Covered!
Quick and Easy Pasta Recipes
- Our Cacio e Pepe is simple, delicious and an overall crowd pleaser! It’s the perfect weeknight pasta recipe to keep in your back pocket.
- If you’ve never tried Browned Butter Fettuccine Alfredo you’re in for such a treat! It’s creamy and nutty and only requires a handful of basic ingredients! Throw in some steamed broccoli florets to bulk the dish up and get some veggies in!
- Our Fusilli with Homemade Vodka Sauce hits the spot every single time! It’s one of our all time favorite quick and easy pasta recipes that is also an awesome weeknight dinner! Switch up the shape of pasta you use if you don’t care for fusilli, with something like penne or cavatappi! Serve with a side of garlic bread so you don’t miss out on any of the delicious sauce!
- Capellini with Garlic Lemon and Parmesan is one of our most popular pasta recipes and for good reason! Loaded with flavor and done in under 30 minutes!
- We love this stick to your ribs Beef Stroganoff! It’s rich and creamy perfection!
- Our Capellini with Smoked Salmon Cream Sauce is a fancy-ish meal that couldn’t be easier to make! The caviar is optional but also not optional, ya know?
Delicious Baked Pastas
- Creamy Sausage and Kale Baked Gnocchi is another crowd favorite. We love this decadent pasta recipe that’s so easy to make!
- Our Lasagna Roll Ups are one of our favorite make ahead freezer meals! Nothing makes us happier than having a tray of these tucked away in our freezer.
- Baked Ziti reminds us of our childhood. Coming home from school to a big tray of this extra cheesy, extra saucy baked pasta was always the best!
- Carbonara Pasta Pie is another favorite! All the delicious components of carbonara in a spaghetti pie, yes please! Finish with an extra sprinkle of Parmesan cheese, because why not?!
- Turkey Sausage and Mascarpone Stuffed Shells are gooooood! The mascarpone makes this dish extra rich and creamy and we love it.
Seafood Pasta Recipes? We’ve Got ‘Em!
- We love this Shrimp Linguine with Saffron Garlic Cream Sauce. The saffron is light, fragrant and goes perfectly with the shrimp and garlic flavors! We finish the dish with a little fresh basil for a bright finish!
- We love this Frutti Di Mare recipe so much! There’s so much fresh seafood in this very easy to make dish and it’s all coated in a deliciously spicy Arrabiata Sauce!
- Our Seafood Carbonara is when you want something both fresh and decadent. It’s loaded with a variety of delicious seafood and will not disapoint!
- This Lobster and Corn Pasta is absolutely delicious! It’s bright and rich and perfect for a special occasion!
All The Stuffed Pasta You Could Want – Right Here!
- We’re crazy about this Creamy Sweet Pea Pesto Agnolotti! Not only is this a fun homemade pasta to tackle, but they’re bursting with flavor!
- Lobster Corn and Tarragon Caramelle is such a fun “candy” shaped pasta! The lobster, corn and tarragon combination is to die for. We could eat this every day!
- We love this Creamy Shrimp and Corn Ravioli! Using wonton wrappers instead of fresh pasta is our little shortcut hack and the results will pleasantly surprise you!
- Calling all mushrooms enthusiasts! Our Wild Mushroom Mezzaluna is for you! We think this rich and earthy pasta is just perfect.
- Our Caramelized Apple and Herb Fiocchi are cute little bundles of sweet and savory goodness. We could probably eat a hundred of these little guys.
- If you’re looking for something a little fancy and special our Chicken and Tarragon Poached Yolk Stuffed Ravioli is just for you! We love making this dinner for special occasions.
Something for the Whole Family
- One of our most popular pasta recipes is Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups and we totally get why! It’s a delicious family style meal, easy to make and freezes so well!
- These cute Lasagna Cups are also a crowd pleaser! Kids love getting there own individual lasagna cup to dive right into and parents love to watch their kids gobble them up!
- Chicken Tetrazzini is a classic comfort food casserole and we’re all about it! Loaded with shredded chicken and sweet peas, everyone will be so excited to see this on the table!
- Just when you though fettuccine alfredo couldn’t get easier and more delicious, we present our One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo!
- It doesn’t get more cozy than our Pappardelle with Bolognese Sauce. The hearty meat sauce is so good!
- Everyone in the family will love the simple flavors of our Cacio e Pepe Pasta Pie. Throw a salad in the side and call it a day!
- Taco Pasta Skillet is a family favorite! All the flavors of a ground beef taco served up in a skillet with quirky cavatappi pasta!
- We’re huge soup for dinner fans and there’s nothing more comforting than this Tortellini Soup.
Pasta from Scratch? You got it!
- We love fresh pasta and making your own Homemade Pasta is not just easier then you might think, but so satisfying too! We’ve even included drying instructions, for the rolled pasta dough, so you can always have homemade pasta in your pantry.
- If you love fresh pasta, you’ll love our Herb Laced Pappardelle! We take our favorite homemade pasta recipe and squeeze fresh herbs between the layers. Sounds complicated, but we promise it’s not at all!
Mac and Cheese, Please!
- Creamy Stovetop Mac and Cheese is such a classic and we’re all about it. Our recipe skips the roux and has a super creamy and smooth cheese sauce! If you have a picky eater who loves mac and cheese, stir in some steamed broccoli (or cauliflower) florets, sliced asparagus, steamed spinach, or peas to sneak some veggies in!
- Baked Carbonara Mac and Cheese is our version of delicious carbonara in a baked mac and cheese. We love this comforting pasta dish oh so very much. Sprinkle of crushed red pepper flakes on top to give this decadent dish a kick!
- Our Creamy Skillet Mac and Cheese uses brie, making this mac and cheese super rich and tasty.
- We’re usually not fancy cheese mac and cheese type people, but our Taleggio Mac and Cheese is totally worth the splurge!
- We turned one of our favorite snacks, Elote, into a to die for mac and cheese with our baked Elote Mac and Cheese.
- Our Baked Spinach and Artichoke Mac and Cheese is another food mashup that we’re definitely on board with. All the flavors of creamy spinach and artichoke dip baked into a mac and cheese. Yes, please!
Pasta Salad Recipes
- We think Hawaiian Macaroni Salad is the best mac salad and we think we’ve really nailed it with our recipe!
- Loaded Farfalle Pasta Salad is the stuff picnic potluck dreams are made of. Al dente farfalle tossed together with wedges of juicy tomatoes, fresh mozzarella balls, creamy cubes of avocado and fresh basil leaves – it’s a perfect spring and summer pasta salad recipe!
Let’s Not Forget Noodles Recipes, Mmkay?
- We could both probably eat these Garlic Noodles every single day. To say this under 30 minute dish is addicting would be a huge understatement.
- Our Soba Noodles with Shrimp make the best lunches on the go. The slightly chewy soba noodles are smothered in a peanut butter sauce and finished with creamy edamame and crunchy crushed peanuts.
- If you want something simple with a kick, our Chile Oil Garlic Noodles will hit the spot!
- We can’t get enough of this Jajangmyeon recipe. All the savory, umami flavors you could ask for, it’s one of the best takeout-style comfort foods.
- Who doesn’t love a good Chow Mein, am I right? Our version keeps things simple and makes a great dish that can we served with a plethora of things!
- Our Singapore Noodles have a so much going on and we love it. From the bright curry flavor, to the sweet sautéed bell peppers and plump shrimp, this noodle dish is a paradise for your tastebuds.
- Pad See Ew is one of our favorite Thai noodle dishes and making it at home is so simple and satisfying!
Vegan Options? We’ve Got You Covered!
- Our Creamy Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti and “Meatballs” is ridiculously good. The roasted red pepper sauce is a delicious alternative from the typical tomato sauce and the brown rice “meatballs” are nothing to sleep on.
- Our Vegan Stovetop Mac and Cheese is creamy with a cheesy flavor, you won’t even be able to tell that there’s no dairy in this pasta recipe!
- We’re very into our Farfalle with Creamy White Bean and Roasted Garlic Sauce. Who knew beans could make such a silky smooth and delicious pasta sauce?!