Whenever the weather starts to warm up we find ourselves turning to our favorite Grill Recipes to enjoy the weather while cooking al fresco! We just know others feel the same so we’ve gathered up a collection of our very best Grill Recipes for you all!
From juicy carne asada, flavor packed chicken satay and grilled zucchini (that are perfect for our vegetarian tacos!) we have a little something for everyone that will inspire you to get grilling!
Our All Time Favorite Grill Recipes
- Carne Asada – Our carne asada recipe packs a ton of flavor and is so delicious from the soy sauce, lime juice, orange juice, and spices!). Serve over greens, make tacos, or a Carne Asada Torta, or even a burrito. So many options. Serve with some yummy salsa verde, or any other toppings you love. You can’t go wrong with this one!
- Grilled Tri Tip Sandwiches – This is one grilling recipe we absolutely crave. We pair with a horseradish sauce that just takes this sandwich to the next level. One of our favorite foods ever! Add some grilled peppers to the sandwiches to really max out the flavors!
- Bacon Western Double Cheeseburgers – We both LOVE burgers and this one is totally our jam! We love the char-grilled flavor from the grilled patties and always make our crazy delicious Beer Battered Onion Rings to stuff into the burgers (with plenty of extra to serve on the side, of course!)
- Easy Grilled Rack of Lamb – Crispy skinned rack of lamb with a homemade feta horseradish sauce makes for a super delicious dinner. Pair with a grilled vegetable!
- Grilled Shrimp and Steak Surf n’ Turf – Perfect for those times when you want steak and seafood, why not have them both!? We served our steak and shrimp with a chunky tomato avocado salsa. Enjoy the proteins grilled up as is, or make delicious shrimp and steak tacos with them!
- Crispy Grilled Pork Belly – The skin on this pork comes out super crispy. This is a great set it and forget it recipe, because once you assemble everything, you just pop it into the grill and close the lid and wait. We pair this with a sweet and tangy homemade bbq sauce that is delicious!
- Mustard Crusted Grilled Pork Chops – These pork chops are a one of our favorite grilling ideas for when you have run out of things to grill. The mustard marinade is super flavorful. We love this recipe because it’s really easy to throw together, and makes for super filling meal!
- Harissa Grilled Lamb Chops – This recipe is especially good if you’re grilling for a bunch of people. You can make the apricot-serrano chutney ahead of time, as well as the lamb chops. Just marinate and have them ready. A perfect fancy-ish grilling recipe that packs flavor!
- Grilled Peel and Eat Shrimp – This is a cinch of a recipe because we use a pre-made spice mix. Perfect for a weeknight when you want to grill, but are short on time. This recipe is for you!
Our Favorite Grilled Chicken Recipes
Chicken is one of the easiest things to grill. We have a couple of grilled chicken recipe staples we love. Most of our chicken recipes can also easily be adjusted to be grilled. Here are some favorites!
- Chicken Satay – For this grilled chicken recipe we use chicken thighs because we love the flavor, but you can totally substitute for chicken breast if you prefer. The peanut sauce is so creamy, and paired with the char on the grilled chicken tastes so good.
- Sticky Honey Garlic and Chile Glazed Chicken Drumettes – This grilled chicken drumettes make an exceptional appetizer. The sticky sauce is so good! Easily pair with a fresh salad for a full meal.
- Cilantro Lime and Yogurt Grilled Chicken Wings – This is another perfect grilled chicken appetizer recipe. The yogurt makes the marinade super creamy and makes the flavor of the juicy grilled chicken so good.
- Chicken Fajitas – While this recipe doesn’t call for grilled chicken breasts, you can definitely use a grill pan for this recipe if you’re craving that char taste. The chicken marinade for this recipe packs a ton of flavor, and makes the most delicious fajitas tacos. Don’t forget to grill some tortillas too!
- BBQ Chicken Salad – This is one of my favorite salads on the site. We used grilled chicken thighs for this recipe, but you can totally substitute with boneless skinless chicken breasts if you prefer. We slather the grilled chicken in a homemade barbecue sauce, but you can totally use store bought if you want to save a little time. If you decide to grill chicken breasts, an instant read thermometer is super helpful, we like this one, so you can ensure your chicken is grilled at the correct temperature.
Grilled Salad! Perfect for Dinner on the Lighter Side.
- Grilled Avocado and Gem Salad – This is one of our more unique grilling recipes. Grilling the avocado gives it a subtle smokey flavor that we love. This makes a perfect side dish to something super meaty.
- Loaded Salmon Summer Salad – It’s always a good idea to have some delicious lighter salads up your sleeve when the weather get’s too hot and you just need something light. Like our BBQ chicken salad, this is another favorite! The original recipe calls for the salmon to be broiled, but swapping out for grilled salmon it is also an option!
- Summer Steak Salad – One of our favorite grill recipes! This fresh and easy recipe utilizes a lot of seasonal ingredients, so the prep is really just all about heading to the store and picking out the best ingredients you can find. Don’t skip the bleu cheese crumble on the steak! It’s my favorite part!
- Grilled BLTA Gem Salad – This loaded salad get’s it’s smoky flavor for a lightly charred grilled gem lettuce quarters. It’s such a fun and easy way to infuse flavor. We packed this salad with avocado, bacon, and tomatoes. Throw some grilled chicken on top to make it a whole meal!
Grilled Kabobs Make Easy Dinners!
- Lamb Kofta – Our Lamb Kofta recipe is super flavorful. I also love this recipe for the dead of summer when the heat is almost a little too much because the kofta pairs so well with lots of fresh vegetables like cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Beef Satay – If you’ve ever had and love chicken satay, we promise you’ll love our beef version too! This grilled beef skewers recipe is paired with one of my favorite sauces ever – a thick and spicy Peanut Sauce!
- Lamb Kabobs – We are big lamb fans over here, and these grilled lamb kabobs are so flavorful. We served them with a refreshing mint yogurt sauce with a touch of cumin. Dinner made easy peasy!
Grilled Vegetables Mains and Sides
- Balsamic Grilled Baby Carrots – Looking for a delicious veggies forward grilling recipe? We have it! This balsamic marinade works great not only on carrots, but also grilled asparagus, zucchini, and any other veg you can think of to throw on the grill. One of our favorite vegan side dishes!
- Grilled Zucchini Tacos – A perfect vegetarian grilled recipe that is a great alternative for those who just don’t love grilled eggplant. Serve with some yummy salsas. A perfect light and fresh summer grilling recipe.
- Elote Bruschetta – This side dish or appetizer recipe is a perfect way to incorporate grilled corn into your menu. This recipe is inspired by Elote Mexican street corn, but served off the cob and over crisp crostini. Serve this with grilled pieces of baguette, or your favorite chip!
Grilled Flatbreads and Crostini, Our Favorite!
- Grilled Peach and Burrata Crostini – This is one of our favorite appetizer recipes! The grilled peaches add a touch of smoky-ness to this super easy appetizer recipe.
- Peach, Prosciutto, and Burrata Grilled Flatbreads – This recipe is a definite crowd pleaser if there ever was one! Creamy burrata and freshly grilled peaches with prosciutto is a dream come true.
- Grilled BLTA Flatbreads – This grilled pizza is a fun summer take on BLTA’s. Grilling the flatbreads gives them a nice crispy texture and taste that perfectly pairs with all classic flavors of a BLTA.
Our Best BBQ Side Dishes
- Hawaiian Macaroni Salad – I could easily eat this by the pound. We love this make ahead recipe and it goes so well with everything!
- Creamy Potato Salad – Another classic BBQ side dish recipe. This potato salad recipe has everything you would want, a little tang, and a little onion.
- Corn Salad – This delicious side salad is perfect for any grilling dish! Our corn salad is made with brown butter and seared halloumi cheese which makes this side dish extra exceptional.
- Loaded Farfalle Pasta Salad – This pasta salad utilizes those cute seasonal cherry tomatoes paired with balls of mozzarella. It’s a little caprese inspired, but not quite. We also added some corn because we love it!
- Broccoli Crunch Salad – A very veg forward salad that uses crispy bacon and nuts for some added flavor and texture. I love this light and refreshing salad!