Hi Guys! I hope everyone had a great weekend AND I hope everyone is enjoying our redesign + first video on how to Clean and Artichoke. We’re so excited now that the new site is up, because if you guys haven’t noticed we have new sections that are going to bring about some fun recipe/posts/and more! Oh and ps…our recipe index now includes photos! Yay, right?! It’s SO much easier to find the recipes you’re looking for!
Anyway, back to today’s recipe. Other than a cheese/charcuterie plate, this has been my go-to summer appetizer. If you invite me over to you house this summer I will most likely bring a fat platter of these. :) I really love these Grilled Peach and Burrata Crostini, they’re so easy to throw together and they’re so delicious! Teri and I had this out at a dinner party a few weeks back and sort of fell in love. This recipe doesn’t really require “measurements” so much, but I wrote some down, just so you guys have an idea of how much of each thing you’ll need so you don’t run short of an ingredient as you assemble. The balsamic drizzle is totally optional. It adds a wonderful tartness to the crostini. You can also simmer the vinegar until it’s reduced by about one third to one half. This will thicken the vinegar as well as bring out a nice, rich, sweetness. Again, while the additional of balsamic is great, I think this dish can totally stand on it’s own.
What are some of your favorite summer appetizers? I’d love to hear about them! I hope you all had a great weekend and think maybe we could all use a little more grilled peach and burrata crostini in our lives, but I don’t know maybe that’s just me. Enjoy! xx, Jenny
Other yummy recipes you might like:
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to never miss a recipe.
Grilled Peach and Burrata Crostini
- 3 ½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 French or sourdough baguette, sliced into ¼” pieces
- 1 bunch basil leaves
- 2 balls burrata cheese
- 4 peaches, sliced and pitted
- 4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- salt and pepper to taste
- balsamic vinegar, optional
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Brush baguette and peach slices with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill baguette for 2 minutes on each side. Remove from grill and set aside.
- Add peach slices and grill for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until peaches have softened, but aren’t mushy.
- To assemble: Top each crostini with basil followed by a tablespoon or two of burrata. Top burrata with a slice of grilled peach and finish with a thin slice of prosciutto. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar, if desired, and serve.