We have another grilling recipe for you! We teamed up once again with West Elm to bring you this recipe for Mustard Crusted Pork Chops. Obviously, being big fans of pork, we had to do some pork chops. We brushed on some grainy mustard for this recipe, and then just grilled them up. Really easy, and great alternative to hamburgers. You can check out the entire recipe right here on West Elm’s blog Front and Main! Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Teri + Jenny
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to never miss a recipe.
Mustard Crusted Pork Chops
- 4 bone-in pork chops 10-12 ounces each
- ½ cup whole grain mustard
- 2½ tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium heat. (4-5 seconds using hand test).
- Pat pork chops dry with a paper towel and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl whisk together the mustards and garlic. Brush over both sides of chops and allow to sit for 30 minutes.
- Brush grill with oil and grill chops for 6 to 7 minutes. Baste chops with additional mustard marinade and flip. Grill for an additional 4 to 5 minutes or until barely pink in the center. (cook for 2 to 4 additional minutes for well done) Season with salt and pepper.