Try any of our best salad recipes, perfect for any occasion and any time of year!
Salads seem to get a bad wrap sometimes, but we promise that our huge list of Salad Recipes will change even the most salad aversed eater. We love huge meal salads filled with protein, crunchy bits, creamy bits, the works! We have a little something for everyone and for all ocassions!
Healthy Salad Recipes for Dinner
These healthy salad recipes are so hearty and full of protein, veggies and flavor, you can serve them as the main course!
- Our Loaded BBQ Chicken Salad is one of my all-time favorite salad recipes. We have so many different textures going on with crunchy veggies like jicama and cabbage that not only make this salad delicious, but it’s far from boring.
- This Southwest Style Cobb Salad with a Cilantro Ranch Dressing is one of more popular salad recipes for dinner. This chicken salad is loaded with a medley of ingredients that give you tons of flavor. The chicken breast makes it super filling!
- If you’re looking for a vegetarian salad for dinner recipe, our Fattoush Style Salad with Crispy Quinoa is perfect. Burrata with chickpeas, crispy cucumbers, quinoa, and fresh tomatoes with some torn pita make this salad so satisfying!
- These Falafel Salad Hummus Bowls have homemade garlic hummus that is so delicious. This is a great meatless Monday’s main dish salad recipe to have on deck!
- Grilled Avocado and Gem Salad is a delicious hefty salad recipe that is great for the grilling season. Grilling the avocados gives this green creamy avocado salad a nice smokey flavor.
- If you’re tired of chicken salads, give our Loaded Salmon Salad a try! My favorite shortcut for this recipe is buying an already-cooked salmon filet from the deli counter. Loaded up with fresh ingredients like corn, cheese, and tomatoes, this is another filling salad that makes a yummy dinner.
- While this Greek Salad can be served as a side, we enjoy it as a main course with a juicy chicken breast sliced on top. Greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, and our tangy red wine vinagrette dressing will make this a meal you keep coming back to.
- Every bite of this Italian Chopped Salad is a flavor and texture lovers dream. Radishes, olives, salami, chickpeas, and pepperoncini peppers are tossed with romaine and radicchio and sprinkled with creamy chunks of provolone for a satisfying and delicious dinner salad.
- Korean Style Spicy Sashimi Salad is just the dinner inspiration you need when you’re stuck on what to make. This healthy dinner salad is for all our sushi-loving friends. This recipe has some leafy greens with a brown rice base, some sushi-grade fish with a slightly sweet and tangy sauce.
- Currently our most popular salad is our Sesame Ginger Chicken Salad and for good reason! It’s packed with so much delicious flavor and lovely textures and is filling enough to be a whole meal you’ll want to eat over and over again!
Summer Salad Recipes
- Fresh ripe strawberries are one of the best fruits of summer. This Strawberry Cobb Salad utilizes them in this delicious summer salad. We have also added prosciutto and avocado all drizzled with quick and easy green goddess dressing.
- We love a good Steak Salad, and our Summer Steak Salad has a perfectly cooked steak married with a bunch of other fresh and crunchy veggies like cucumber and corn as well as perfectly ripe peaches for a touch of sweetness.
- This Creamy Green Goddess Dressing over Summer Salad is all about the dressing. It’s always a good idea to have a green goddess dressing in your repertoire and this one should be it. We use yogurt to get it really creamy and also add a little tang. So good!
- Our Coconut Shrimp Summer Salad is one epic recipe. Hearty enough to be a dinner salad recipe, this salad is loaded with seasonal ingredients.
- Corn Salad is a staple in our house during summer as a side to almost every dinner. It just tastes like summer. The browned butter in this salad recipe gives it such great flavor and the halloumi cheese is such a great addition.
- We love a classic Panzanella salad so this is our summer version. Our Peach and Pita Panzanella Salad has peaches with creamy burrata and a nut garnish with walnuts.
- Make this Grilled Skirt Steak Salad when peaches are at their peak for the best combination of sweet peaches, savory juicy steak, and creamy burrata – all on a bed of spicy arugula!
- This End of Summer Fruit Salad is the perfect recipe to use up the last bit of summer produce before it’s gone. Peaches and watermelon are the stars in this salad recipe as is the perfectly tart homemade lemon vinaigrette that goes well with peppery arugula.
- Sometimes simple is the best and our Caprese Salad is just that – SIMPLE! It’s an awesome way to use up super ripe tomatoes and no one is ever disappointed with this easy, bright and fresh recipe!
Lettuce Salad Recipes
- This Grilled BLTA Gem Salad is a riff on our favorite sandwich. We grilled the gem lettuce to give it a little char which imparts a delicious smoky flavor.
- If you’re looking for a salad with just a little something special, try our Everything Seasoning Wedge Salad. A classic wedge salad like you’re used to, covered in everything seasoning. We added some cherry tomatoes, red onion, and of course a creamy buttermilk ranch.
- Speaking of going with everything, our Everyday Simple Side Salad is our staple side salad recipe when we need some greens to go with dinner. It’s flavorful and easy, just what you need!
- Everyone needs a Classic Caesar Salad recipe. Crispy lettuce, a tangy dressing that includes eggs and anchovies, all topped with parmesan cheese. This versatile salad goes with everything!
- Watercress has a slightly peppery taste so we paired this Watercress Salad with a green apple vinaigrette which really brings out the flavor in this simple salad. Top with lots of parmesan cheese!
- We love a crisp Wedge Salad and our recipe is just the ticket. Slathered in a super creamy bleu cheese dressing. This super easy simple salad recipe makes a great side!
Salads for Picnics and Grilling
- One of our favorite recipes for the summer is our Creamy Potato Salad Recipe. Tangy and delicious classic potato salad with a little vinegar, mayo, and mustard.
- This super crispy and flavorful Broccoli Crunch Salad is a perfect side to all of your grilled meat. We love this easy tossed salad and how it’s perfect for parties because it comes together in under 20 minutes and you can make it ahead!
- Unlike our other potato salads, our Warm German Potato Salad is served warm! The potatoes are super tender and slathered in a tangy mustard dressing.
- This Loaded Farfalle Pasta Salad is a riff off of a Panzanella salad, but instead of bread chunks we use pasta! We added some avocado and corn for some extra summer flavors. This easy salad recipe comes together in under 30 minutes.
- Everyone loves a good classic Hawaiian Macaroni Salad, and that is just what our recipe is. Crisp veggies with elbow macaroni and tuna in a creamy dressing.
- Our Simple Panzanella Salad has fresh cucumber, mozzarella balls, cherry tomatoes, torn french baguette all in a balsamic vinaigrette.
Salads Perfect For Winter
- When citrus season is at its peak, we love utilizing all the fresh beautiful citrus it has to offer. Our Mixed Citrus and Fennel Salad is a great way to use up all the citrus!
- This Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad has a delicious bacon mustard vinaigrette that makes this salad recipe really hearty and a great side dish!
- We love making our Blood Orange and Beef Salad over Honeyed Yogurt for any brunch occasion. We love all the beautiful colors, and it tastes just as good as it looks!
- Winter salads are a great way to break up all the comforting and hearty meals we all crave during the cold weather. This Chickpea Apple and Goat Cheese Kale Salad has all the winter flavors you want like chickpeas, apples, and pecans.
Salad Dressings and Toppings
- Need a little crunch? Top any salad with a handful of Homemade Croutons for an extra dose of flavor and texture that will complement any salad.
- Make this iconic Caesar Salad Dressing two ways, one with egg yolk and another with oil, depending on your preference. Both ways create a creamy, flavorful dressing that pairs perfectly with romaine, croutons, and a little parmesan cheese!
- Whisk together a batch of Red Wine Vinaigrette for a light and tangy dressing. It will stay fresh for almost two weeks and you can double its use as a marinade as well.
- This creamy Homemade Ranch Dressing tastes better than any store bought kind and only takes 10 minutes to whip together. The best part is how customizable this recipe is- make it your own with fresh herbs and seasonings!
- Pickled Red Onions add such a wonderful, bright flavor to any salad. Our recipe is so easy to make and will stay fresh, if properly stored, for months!
- Our Sesame Ginger Dressing is one of our favorite dressings. We love it even more because it makes a great marinade for fish, chicken, shrimp, and tofu. You can also use it as a sauce for stir-fried vegetables! Everyone will fall in love with this tasty and versatile dressing!