We are always on the hunt for healthy breakfast ideas to fuel our busy mornings. We created this list to help you out with healthy breakfast recipes in case you’re always stuck with what to make. Included are all of our favorites! One pan breakfast recipes, breakfast bake, quiche, and more recipes we know you will love!
Easy Healthy Breakfast Recipes
- Our Simple Cheesy Skillet Hash Browns and Eggs are a super easy one pan recipe that has all the ingredients you would want for your morning breakfast!
- Huevos Rancheros with Black Beans and Chipotle Salsa is a super filling breakfast recipe. Fried eggs with some tortillas, black beans, cilantro and iceberg lettuce.
- Move over avocado toast, because you need to make room for our Breakfast Scrambled Stuffed Avocados. Scrambled Eggs with bits of ham (or your favorite ingredients) all piled high on avocado halves.
- We love a good breakfast bowl that you can make ahead and our Chia Pudding fits the bill. Similar to overnight oats, this recipe uses chia seeds that soak overnight to make this flavorful pudding that you can top with anything! We love almond butter or peanut butter, and fresh seasonal berries!
- Our Coconut Banana Pancakes uses coconut flour but you can substitute with your favorite alternative flour like almond flour or whole wheat flour. These pancakes have a hint of vanilla and yummy coconut flavor. Don’t worry though, if coconut isn’t your thing you can use blueberries or other mix ins. Maple syrup and honey are delicious on top!
Healthy Breakfast Ideas with Eggs
- Simple Herb Baked Eggs with Crumbled Cheese is another one pan breakfast that we love to serve with bacon or turkey sausage. This recipe is sure to get your going in the morning!
- This Green Shakshuka is packed with veggies and happens to be a delicious gluten free breakfast idea!
- Our Cheesy Skillet Sweet Potato Hash Browns and Eggs is so good! We love the sweetness the sweet potatoes give in this dish. This healthy breakfast idea is perfect for a family!
- Individual Shakshuka with Hominy and Feta is absolutely loaded with flavor and is our favorite healthy breakfast. Eggs are baked in a tomato sauce with feta. Serve with some toast for dipping!
Vegetarian Breakfast Ideas
- This Blood Orange and Beet Salad over Honeyed Yogurt can be a perfect healthy breakfast idea on it’s own, or a great recipe to serve along side a heartier egg recipe for brunch with a group!
- Shakshuka with White Beans and Spinach is a hearty and healthy breakfast recipe. The white beans and eggs give you loads of protein and the tomato sauce makes everything packed with flavor. Serve with some grilled pita or toast for dipping.
Quick Healthy Breakfast Ideas on the go
- This Coconut Kale Smoothie is my favorite dairy-free breakfast smoothie of all time. You can substitute out the coconut water for almond milk or even add some greek yogurt to make it more substantial. I also love adding a nut butter like almond butter to it. That pairs so well with the cinnamon in the recipe.
- Our Freeze Ahead Turkey Sausage Breakfast Sandwich is a great meal prep breakfast idea that is awesome on the go. These freezer breakfast sandwiches have homemade turkey sausage with some cheddar cheese with an egg so they are super filling.
- Our Homemade Granola Bars are a delicious easy breakfast idea that also makes a great snack. These are loaded with oats, nuts, and dried berries so they will leave you satisfied!
Healthy Breakfasts for a Group
- Our Beet Cured Salmon Brunch Platter is as beautiful as it is tasty. Serve with bagels and cream cheese or crème fraîche and a side of all your favorite bagel toppings like tomatoes, cucumber, or capers.
- Our Spinach Quiche is a great recipe for a group. Loaded with spinach we also added some tangy goat cheese and bell peppers for even more flavor. Use a store bought crust if you are short on time. This quiche also makes a great brunch recipe!
- Our DIY Gravlax is great to add to your bagel spread. Paired with our tasty whole grain mustard sauce, this recipe is so good.
- Our Streuseled Acorn Squash Muffins are a delicious seasonal winter breakfast recipe. The acorn squash has great flavor, and we love making a big batch of these to keep around for a quick breakfast or to serve alongside a bigger dish.
Click below for our:
Looking for more breakfast recipes? We got you! Check out our Best Breakfast Ideas post! Or if you’re looking for ideas for Christmas we rounded up all our favorite recipes for Breakfast in our post called Best Christmas Breakfast Ideas!