I love breakfast recipes that can easily feed multiple people that are easy to make. This recipe is one of those. Simple and delicious, paired with some bread makes a great and yummy simple breakfast. We coated the pan with cheese and then added the eggs which makes a really delicious cheesy crust on the bottom of these baked eggs. Perfect for two people, or use a bigger pan and make more! :)
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to never miss a recipe.
Simple Herb Baked Eggs with Crumbled Cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- crumbled feta
- crushed red pepper flakes
- cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Rub a small baking dish with butter and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Crack eggs into baking dish and top with cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake eggs for 12 to 15 minutes or until whites have just set, but yolks are still a little runny.
- Remove eggs from oven and top with crumbled feta, crushed red pepper flakes and cilantro leaves.
- Serve with toasted bread.