Whether you’re making Valentines day desserts for your whole family, or are just looking for some valentine cookies to give to your neighbors we have it all! We have curated a collection of our best Valentines desserts!
We picked out our best and most romantic dessert recipes on our site. Some are perfect for a family, and others are perfect for an intimate dinner. We know you will find something you love for Valentines day!
- Sticky Toffee Pudding – This classic dessert is just so good. The cake is drenched in a toffee date sauce and baked again to make it super sticky and delicious. Drizzle on more sauce and top with whipped cream and you will be in heaven!
- French Silk Pie – This is a really indulgent recipe, and one of the best things about it is you can totally make it ahead. Like a day ahead even! You can also cut this recipe in half and use mini pie tins and it works perfect.
- These Blueberry Cheesecake Creme Brûlée Bars are amazing. A crunchy sugary top with a creamy cheesecake filling and a delicious buttery crust is all you can really ask for in a perfect Valentines day dessert, right?
- Our Classic Banana Pudding is a Valentines day dessert you will want to have leftovers of. Make these little banana pudding parfaits ahead of time if you’re short on time. This is a perfect family friendly recipe!
- This Strawberry Tiramisu is our riff on the classic tiramisu. We used a lot of fresh strawberries which really lightens this dessert up and makes it a very festive Valentines day dessert!
- I couldn’t resist adding our No Bake Peanut Butter Pie to this list. It’s super creamy, and rich and best of all – no bake! If yo have a peanut butter lover on your hands, this should be at the top of your valentines day desserts list.
- Deviled Hearts are probably one of the easiest Valentines day desserts we have on this list. Fresh strawberries topped with a lighter cheesecake type filling. This is a great one to make with kids, just make sure you get some delicious ripe strawberries!
- Banana Coconut and Honey Cream Tarts – Yes, these are as delicious as they look, and super easy to half this recipe if you need to.
- Our Creme Fraiche Panna Cotta is the perfect Valentines day dessert that is easy and make ahead. Top with some fresh strawberries instead to really get that Valentines theme going!
- If you’re a cheesecake person, we have just the recipe: Our No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake with a Chocolate Ganache. It really tastes as good as it sounds. And cheesecake is one of the classic romantic Valentines day Desserts.
- If it’s chocolate you just need for Valentines day, we got you. Our Devils Food Cake with Real Strawberry Frosting is perfect. Get the perfectly pink Valentines color from the frosting and you have yourself chocoalte-y delicious Valentines Day Dessert perfection.
- This is at the top of the list for no fuss Valentines Day desserts. Our Roasted Strawberries over Honey Whipped Ricotta is perfect. It’s basically a dessert dip! We use thin chocolate wafers, but you can use any thin cookie that is your favorite.
You can’t go wrong with Valentines cookies! Plus, how nice is it to have some leftover for the next day. We collected our best Valentines Cookie recipes for you, most are very festive, but some I just had to add because they are so good!
- Our Pink and White Valentines Cookies are a fun play off of classic black and white cookies. We substituted the chocolate frosting and made a real strawberry frosting for these very cute valentine cookies.
- These Cactus Butter Cookies are perfect if you’re in the mood for a little challenge. We also made the cute valentine cookies into simple pun-y DIY printable Valentines Day Cards.
- These Strawberry Shortcake Cookies are a crowd pleaser of a recipe. We basically just turned one of our favorite classic desserts – Strawberry Shortcake into a cookie. They are so good, and easy to make a bigger batch if you are thinking of giving them away (which is so nice!).
- Kitchen Sink Cookies – These cookies are not particularly festive, but I imagine if you’re making these for your family, that will go quick. This is one of the more popular recipes on our site because they are just so good!
- Our Homemade Yan Yans are our take on the popular Japanese snack food. I really wanted to include these on this list because I think these are a really fun and different cookie
Check out our Valentines Dinner Ideas blog post with lots of recipes for the perfect evening!