Now to these little “Deviled Hearts”…no bake cheesecake stuffed strawberries are nothing new. Totally delicious, but nothing new. We’re adding our own twist to this yummy dessert, by splitting them down the middle, scooping out the centers and piping the filling straight into them….”Deviled Hearts”…get it?! Just like the panna cotta from Monday, this dessert is SUPER easy (seriously takes 15 minutes, tops) and REALLY addicting. I actually made a very similar recipe for a upcoming issue of a popular food magazine (more on that as the issue approaches!) and when testing these…lets just say the boyfriend (aka, the taste tester) down 16 of them in one sitting….16! I also made these for the super bowl, but as a dip sitch and as soon as I set the platter out, people were huddling around it until they were gone….so I think we have a winner here! I’ve made these “New York Style” by adding a good amount of sour cream and lemon zest (I just love the tang). Folding the whipped cream into the mixture is key as it’ll give you a light and fluffy filling! If you’re looking for a last minute V-Day dessert…I recommend these! They’re a cute V-day dessert, but you can really make them for any occasion! I hope everyone has a fun and safe Valentine’s Day, doing whatever the heck y’all want! ;) xx, Jenny
Looking for more Valentines Day recipes? Here are others you might like:
Pink and White Valentines Day Cookies
Cactus Butter Cookies – then make DIY Valentines with them!
Printable Valentines Day Labels to add to flowers or baked goods!
Raspberry Sheet Cake with White hocolate Frosting
Real Strawberry and Sparkling Rose Gummy Hearts
Soft and Fluffy Strawberry Cookies with Vanilla Frosting
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to never miss a recipe.
- 1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup plus 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 ½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups heavy cream
- 16 large strawberries, tops cut and split in half lengthwise
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- Place cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, lemon juice, zest, and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl. Beat together with an electric mixer, until smooth.
- Scrape down sides of the bowl and set aside.
- In another mixing bowl with the electric mixer, beat the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until fully incorporated.
- Slice the backs of each strawberry, every so slightly, so they sit up straight. Using a small measuring spoon or melon baller, carefully hollow the inner center of each strawberry.
- Fill a piping bag (fitted with a star tip) with the cream cheese mixture and pipe into each cut strawberry.
- Finish each with a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs and serve.
- *Makes 32