We put together this list of the best Holiday gift ideas hoping that you can find something for everyone on your list. We even made a list of gifts for those hard to buy people!
I am so excited to be sharing this list with you guys. I really hope it helps you and inspire you with you gift buying this year!
Cooking gifts for those who love cooking! Or gifts for those who have just been cooking so much because of covid. Instead of kitchen basics, I wanted to include some helpful items that are also beautiful! A lot of these items I use in my own kitchen. My personal approach to purchasing new kitchen items is first function, and then aesthetics. If things can be cute then they should! Here are 12 beautiful and useful cooking gifts!
- Pantry Bowls with lids – I love the color of this set, but more so – I love the face that this set nests, has tops, and spouts! It has everything! I really love being able to mix something in a bowl and add a top so it can easily be thrown into the refrigerator.
- Peugeot Pepper Mill – I have this pepper mill and I love it! I love the light colored wood, and all of the settings. You can do a fine grind or a corse.
- Salad Bowl for Two – This is the perfect sized bowl. Literally perfect for a salad for two! It’s just the perfect sized bowl for so many things. This company has been making pottery since 1875.
- Larch Wood Cutting Board – I have this cutting board and I love it! I always get compliments. It’s beautiful enough to serve a cheeseboard on it.
- Olive Oil Bottle – Everyone needs a pretty olive oil bottle!
- Linen Apron – I love that this linen apron can just slip on over your head. It’s a really nice natural linen color that will suit many tastes.
- Le Creuset Cast Iron Braiser – Le Creuset is a go to gift if it’s in your price range. This braiser is a really great work horse pot, and something that’s on my Christmas list!
- Dansk Butter Warmer – I love this handy little pot. Not only is it good when you needed butter – but I love using this to make lattes. It’s a perfect little size!
- Equal Parts Pots and Pans – Beautifully designed non stick, non toxic cookware. Use code “spoonforkbacon10” for 10% off your order! I have these and I love the size of the small skillet. I use it daily!
- Gold Measuring Cups – A really nice and solid set of measuring cups. I love the wide mouth!
- Cake Server – This site has tons of really beautiful serve ware. I particularly love this cake server. She has different finishes to choose from for the handle and server.
- American Heirloom Cake Stand – We are big fans of American Heirloom. They have cutting boards and more cake stands on their site to choose from in different wood finishes.
Our Best Holiday Gifts
Here are some of our all time favorite gifts. These are the crème de la crème of all of our holiday gift ideas. These holiday gifts are good for a variety of people on your list, and include some pretty amazing finds from small businesses. I hope you can find something for people on your list!
- Brass Pepper Mill – I love this Pepper Mill as a gift. It’s something you probably wouldn’t buy for yourself, but is such a beautiful addition to any table. I love that it’s brass which means it goes with anything!
- Virginia Sin Ceramic Twist Trivet – I have this trivet in the terra cotta color. I love the price point. It also looks so beautiful displayed standing up in a kitchen.
- Hand Dyed Cup – I love these. They are so beautiful! I think these are perfect to give as a set. If you’re budget minded, a single cup is great to use on a night stand.
- Alpaca Throw – A soft and neutral throw. Everyone needs a good cozy blanket!
- Brass Cookbook and Tablet Stand – I do a lot of cooking off of my ipad so I love this cookbook / tablet stand for the kitchen. It folds up really slim for storage!
- Heather Taylor Home Goldenrod Napkins – We both love all of Heather Taylor Home’s napkins – but I particularly love the goldenrod pattern. There are tons of patterns to choose from!
- Matilija Print – Love this print! Make sure to peruse her site to see more of her prints. We have six in the studio because we love her work so much!
- Allegre Hairpin – I’ve had my eye on this for awhile. In the listing they have the model wearing two and I love that idea. This is such a well priced unique gift!
- Cotton Cloud Bathrobe – Everyone needs a cozy bathrobe. The waffle makes this super light and soft, and it comes in quite a few colors!
- Muji Diffuser – I have this diffuser and I love it. You can fill it with whatever essential oil scent you like most. It has a nice soft light glow that you can turn on and off also.
- Hay Swirl Bowl – This bowl is a really great size for entertaining. It’s a shallow bowl so it works great for everything from pasta to salads.
- Stacking Planter – I love the way this planter looks, however my absolutely favorite part is that the saucer is kind of hidden. It’s the last ring of this stack.
Gift Ideas for Friends
Sometimes friends are the absolute hardest to shop for. Likely you already know what they have, and what they want. So surprising them with something is a little difficult. I curated 12 gift ideas that I think make up a really great selection that hopefully contain some gift ideas you have never thought of before!
- Virginia Sin Duo Candlestick Holder – This is such a simple but beautiful statement piece for any table. Pair with these cute taper candles!
- Palm Basket – I love that this basket has so many possibilities for use. In one other image in the listing it showed this basket with a plant in it and I love that.
- Debbie Bean Sun Catcher – I got this as a gift myself and I absolutely love it. She has some other kinds and sun catchers and lots of color ways. A really great gift for a person when you have no idea what to get them.
- Netflix Gift Card – I was kind of thinking of not adding this in, but hear me out. A lot of people don’t like getting a bunch of stuff they don’t want for Christmas, and I understand that. Odds are your gift receiver already has a Netflix account so giving them a couple free months of Netflix is perfect!
- Clay and Craft Cheese Board – These cheeseboards are on the petite side, but wow do they have a fantastic price point!
- Small Crossbody Rope Bag – I have this bag and I get compliments where ever I go. I love it! Be sure to check out her other bags like her Arch Bag!
- Slipper Socks – These slippers are the kind you sit by a fire and drink hot cocoa in. They are incredibly soft on the inside and have vegetable leather bottoms.
- Josee Pillar Candles – I love these candles! They also come in some other color ways. So pretty and I love how the trio looks together.
- Silk Dyed Pillowcase – These pillowcases are just so pretty I had to include them.
- Solide Parfume – Infiore Beauty – I love the idea of a solid perfume. Plus the packaging on this is seriously beautiful.
- Judy Jackson Bud Vase – Judy Jackson makes great ceramics, we have a few of her plates in the studio. This bud vase is the perfect combo of handmade and modern, and the gray color will go with anything.
- Wind Chime – I love how simple this wind chime is. This seller also has some other interesting outdoor decor to choose from.
Gift Ideas for Men
Some guys are just so hard to buy for. Like so incredibly hard. So I rounded up some ideas that I really hope will be helpful for you!
- Yeti Roadie Cooler – This nice looking cooler is a great. We use it when we go to the beach, or on road trips!
- Opinel Folding Pocket Knife – This lightweight pocket knife has a beautiful wood handle and is a really affordable gift.
- First Light Steak Club – I learned of this brand when I went to New Zealand. They have three membership tiers. Currently there is a wait list – but make sure to enter our name when you checkout to jump the wait list!
- Patagonia Fleece Pants – Comfortable and soft lounge pants. All the time we have all been spending time at home new sweats are a great gift.
- Ugg Scuff Slippers – You know these are gonna be comfy because they are Ugg. Dudes love cozy stuff!
- Theragun Mini – or this Sharper Image Massage Gun which I have and is more affordable! I love my massage gun so much. Especially great for people who are on the computer all day – or dudes who work out!
- Caramelo Kansas City Sonora Tortillas – Jenny turned me onto these tortillas and they are so so good. You can buy a bunch and freeze some for later. Jenny likes the avocado oil type, but they also have duck fat and pork fat.
- Carhartt Work in Progress Beanie – You can never go wrong with a classic beanie!
- BBQ Carbon Grill Set – I think grilling sets are kind of an overused dude gift, but this set is super nice so I thought I would include it anyway!
DIY gifts for those of you who love to craft. The gifting sugars and salts are one of my favorites because they are so beautiful. The homemade pasta gifts are also quite popular!
- Gifting Sugars and Salts – You can get all these supplies online and they take no time to put together! No cooking.
- Homemade Pasta Gifts – The recipe we included has different flavors and cute printable labels!
- DIY Lip Gloss – Easy lip gloss that also make cute stocking stuffers!
- Give the Gift of Boozy Bacon Jam – This bacon jam is really delicious. Like very very delicious. We have some printable labels for you to make these into cute gifts everyone will love!
- Cookie Gifts – Some cute little packaging that you can print out to give some cookie gifts to everyone!
- Banana Bread Gifts – Everyone loves Banana Bread, so we made some cute printable labels to make them into cute gifts.
One of my favorite things is making the gifts I give cute. One last finishing touch. Over the years we have create a variety of gift wrapping DIYs which include some printable labels, wrapping for wine for champagne, and some cute gift tags for pet presents.
- Rosemary Wreath Gift Toppers – The idea was taken from our very popular Rosemary Wreath Place Cards, but this time we use then for gifts and I absolutely love the way they look!
- Printable Food Gift Tags – I made some food gift tags – a hot dog, bagel, and donut that you can print out on your computer.
- Dip Dye Ornament Gift Tags – These are a take on my DIY Place Cards. I made a little ornament topper that you can download and print on your computer.
- DIY Wine Wrapping Paper – Easy wine wrapping paper for when you need something in a pinch!
- DIY Pasta Gift Wrapping – A great little craft to do with children! I love how easy this one is.
- Pet Presents Gift Tags – These are perfect if you have some furry friends that you are giving treats to!
Our dehydrated citrus wheels (as seen above) are perfect to decorate gifts with!!
Thanks you for making it to the end of our long gift guide! I hope you guys enjoyed it!