We love pumpkin season so we thought a round up of Our BEST Pumpkin Recipes would be appropriate for you all today! This round up has a nice mix of both sweet and savory recipes from snacks/appetizers, full meals and sweet treats! We hope you enjoy it!
Breakfast and Brunch Pumpkin Recipes
- Pumpkin Spiced Waffles: These simple waffles are crisp on the outside, fluffy on the inside and filled with delicious pumpkin spiced flavor! Enjoy with warm butter and Maple syrup!
- Cheesy Pumpkin Pancakes: This pumpkin pancake recipe is savory and we’re here for it! Light, fluffy and packed with all the cheesy pumpkin flavor you could want! Top them with a fried egg for an extra decadent breakfast!
- Pumpkin Butter: This sweet pumpkin butter recipe is SO good! It’s perfect to smear a thick layer over toast, waffles, and pancakes! Enjoy it with a cup of coffee or tea. It’s such a delicious breakfast condiment, but it’s also really good to dollop over scoops of vanilla ice cream. Just saying.
Pumpkin Appetizer, Snack and Soup Recipes
- Creamy Pumpkin Soup: There’s nothing more fall and cozy than a big bowl of this creamy pumpkin soup recipe. It’s easy to make and is filled with so much savory pumpkin goodness. Don’t skip out on those seedy Parmesan crisps either, they’re perfect to crumble over the silky smooth soup!
- Pumpkin Cornbread: If you’re looking for something else to dip with your pumpkin soup, try our pumpkin cornbread! It’s soft, fluffy and delicious! We baked them in mini cast iron skillets for fun individual servings, but you can also make these recipe in a full size one!
- Roasted Pumpkin Hummus: We love a great hummus and our roasted pumpkin hummus utilizes all the excess sugar pumpkins most of us probably have laying around after halloween. We topped it with all the beautiful and delicious things and love serving it with crudités!
- Pumpkin Beer Cheese Soup: Yep, you read that correctly! We love beer cheese soup and this pumpkin beer cheese soup is delicious! It is creamy, cheesy and has a subtle pumpkin flavor that we love. Top it with buttery croutons for a crunchy contrast to finish it off, or pair it with our Cheesy Herb Beer Bread.
- Canned Pumpkin Hummus Recipe: Another pumpkin hummus for you, but this one’s a canned pumpkin recipe to make things much easier! It’s still savory, packed with pumpkin flavor and so so good!
Pumpkin Recipes Perfect for Dinner
- Pumpkin Risotto with Seared Scallops: This is probably one of our favorite fall dinners to indulge in! The pumpkin risotto is perfectly creamy and al dente and goes so well with the buttery and sweet seared scallops. The bits of candied pancetta really knock this recipe out in the best way possible!
- Vegan Baked Spaghetti Squash with Pumpkin Alfredo: When you feel like a deliciously creamy fall pasta dish, but also want to try and keep things somewhat light, you can make our vegan baked spaghetti squash recipe! The squash is roasted in the oven and finished with a lusciously, silky smooth (and vegan!) pumpkin infused alfredo sauce. We promise you won’t even be able to tell there’s no cream, butter or cheese!
- Pumpkin Mac and Cheese: This pumpkin mac and cheese is not only delicious, but can be made in under 30 minutes! It’s the perfect weeknight meal for busy nights or when you just don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen. Eat it as is or throw some shredded chicken on top and serve with a simple side salad for a complete meal!
Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Baked Pumpkin Donuts: These baked pumpkin donuts are one of our favorite fall treats! Dipped in a sweet maple glaze and finished with a healthy coat of toasted coconut flakes, these fluffy donuts require no frying and are filled with delicious pumpkin-cinnamon flavor! We use these pans to make these simple baked donuts! One of our favorite pumpkin recipes for sure!
- Pumpkin Crullers: These pumpkin flavored crullers dipped in a vanilla bean glaze are insanely delicious. We love the crisp out texture and almost custard-like insides. Enjoy them with a glass of hot cider!
- Pumpkin Bars: Our simple and delicious Mini Pumpkin Bars are topped with our favorite cream cheese frosting and are so easy to make. You can also turn this into a single 9″x13″ pumpkin bread loaf and slice and serve! Whether you’re making this a pumpkin bar recipe or pumpkin bread recipe, it will surely not disappoint!
- Pumpkin Cake with Pistachio Glaze: This pumpkin bundt cake is delicious, easy to make, moist, light, fluffy, and serves a crowd. The thin pistachio glaze is like the perfect hug around the cake, adding a subtly sweet and nutty finish to the cake!
- Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars: These marbled pumpkin cheesecake bars are so decadent! We love cutting them into bite sized pieces and serving them to a crowd.
- Pumpkin Pie with a Chocolate Crust: We couldn’t have a pumpkin recipes round up without including our easy pumpkin pie recipe with a chocolate crust! The chocolate crust is a keeper for sure! It pairs so well with the pumpkin pie filling and is a unique variation from the traditional pastry crust.
Check our our Fall Inspired Tablescape perfect for the holidays that utilizes pumpkins as the decor!
Check out our Best Pumpkin Recipes Google Web Story.
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to never miss a recipe.
Our Best Pumpkin Recipes: No Bake Pumpkin Crème Brûlée
- 8 baby pumpkins, tops removed and completely hollowed out
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons superfine sugar
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 5 egg yolks
- 1 cup whole milk
- ⅔ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- pinch ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 tablespoons turbinado (raw) sugar
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a simmer. Add pumpkins (with lids), slightly lower heat and poach for 12 to 15 minutes or until pumpkins are tender but not mushy. Place pumpkins onto a baking sheet and place in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- For filling: In a small bowl, whisk together flour, sugars and salt. Add cream and eggs and whisk together until smooth. Set aside.
- Pour milk, pumpkin puree and spices into a saucepan and whisk together. Simmer mixture for about 7 minutes. Pour 1/4 cup of the pumpkin milk mixture into the yolk mixture, whisking while pouring to prevent the yolks from scrambling.
- Once your mixture has been tempered, pour yolk mixture back into the saucepan with the remaining pumpkin milk and whisk together. Continue to whisk mixture as it simmers to prevent scrambling and whisk until mixture begins to thicken, about 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in vanilla.
- Divide mixture among poached pumpkins and refrigerate for about 2 hours or until custard sets.
- Top each pumpkin filled custard with a layer of turbinado sugar and brûlée tops with a torch. Serve.
- Tip: If filling mixture has scrambled a little, you can strain it with a sieve lined with cheesecloth top remove all the bits of cooked egg. If this happens, vanilla should be stirred in after mixture has been strained.
Did you make this recipe? We want to see!
tag @SpoonForkBacon and #SpoonForkBacon on Instagram
Thanks for sharing! Reading these recipes makes me feel so excited because they make me think that Halloween is coming all around!
I could not be more excited about these recipes. One of my favorite flavors!
Where to start, it all looks so yummy! I have been trying so many pumpkin recipes the past few weeks.