This recipe for Strawberry and Tomato Gazpacho is so light and refreshing. It’s one of those dishes you eat when it’s a million degrees out and you need something more significant than a snow cone. Not only do we love the taste, but we also love how quick and easy it is to make! You can customize it based on personal preference, and it doesn’t hurt that there’s zero cooking involved! Enjoy!
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to never miss a recipe.
Strawberry and Tomato Gazpacho
- 12 large strawberries, cleaned and hulled
- 5 small vine ripe tomatoes, chopped
- ⅓ hothouse cucumber, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped (keep seeds in for more heat)
- ½ bunch mint, chopped plus extra for garnish
- 2 limes, juiced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 2 limes, zested
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Place all ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth. (Strain if desired,but not necessary)
- Pour soup into a large bowl, set into an ice bath and chill soup for 30 minutes. Alternatively place soup into refrigerator and chill for at least 1 to 2 hours.
- Stir and adjust seasonings.
- Place goat cheese, lime zest and pepper into a small bowl and stir togetheruntil fully combined.
- To serve: Ladle soup into each bowl and top with a small dollop of preparedgoat cheese and snips of fresh mint leaves.
- *Makes 3 cups