Last year we made Piña Colada Italian Ice Pops and we still very much love them and know you do too – so we wanted to give you guys another recipe. This time around we made Blackberry, Pineapple and Coconut Swirl Italian Ice Pops. These are really perfect to make a bunch of and keep them in your freezer for when the time is right. Maybe that is on a Friday night pre Rosé, or maybe on a really really unbearably hot Saturday with your toes soaking in a kitty pool outside. The point is that you make these and then have them when you feel like the time is right! Here is a link to the sleeves. Enjoy!
Ingredients: 20 Plastic Italian Ice Pop Sleeves Directions:
Blackberry, Pineapple and Coconut Swirl Italian Ice Pops
2 pound pineapple spears, diced
1 (15 ounces) can unsweetened coconut milk
1/2 (15 ounces) can unsweetened coconut cream
1 (14 ounces) can sweetened condensed milk
juice and zest from 2 limes
1 pound blackberries
1. Place pineapple, coconut milk, coconut cream, condensed milk, and lime juice and zest into the well of a blender and blend until mixture is smooth.
2. Pour 1/4 of the mixture into liquid measuring cup and remaining 3/4 mixture into another measuring cup, cover and refrigerate.
3. Pour blackberries into well of the blender and blend until smooth. Strain mixture through a fine mesh sieve, into the measuring cup with 1/4 of the pineapple mixture and stir together.
4. Using a funnel partially fill the sleeves with the pineapple-coconut mixture. Add a few tablespoons of the blackberry mixture and finish filling the sleeves with the pineapple-coconut mixture, leaving about a 1/2 inch space at the top.
5. Using a long, thin skewer, gently stir the blackberry and pineapple-coconut mixture together to create swirls in each pop. Seal. Lay each sleeve onto a baking sheet, in a single layer and place into the freezer. Freeze ice pops for at least 6 hours. Serve.
20 Plastic Italian Ice Pop Sleeves