Happy Friday yay! Fathers Day is on Sunday, I hope you already know that. If you don’t it’s also ok because you can make these super easy breakfast scramble stuffed avocado. Side of bacon or something else meaty is encouraged by all Dads, probably. I don’t live where my Dads live, so I usually just send them a card and give them a call. This year because I am got married I get to spend Fathers Day with my husband and his family who lives here! We are all going to the beach, and then we are going to grill. It will be a nice day. :) What are your plans this weekend / for Fathers Day?
Need more Fathers Day recipe inspo, see here for our collection of Dads Day recipes.
Ingredients: 2 avocados, halved, pitted and peeled Directions:
Breakfast Scramble Stuffed Avocado
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 ounces diced Canadian bacon
6 eggs, well beaten
2 ounces shredded white cheddar
salt and pepper to taste
thinly sliced chives
1. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
2. Add Canadian bacon and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Pour beaten eggs into the skillet and stir the mixture, using a spatula or wooden spoon.
4. Continue to stir until small curds form and the scramble just sets. Remove from heat, season with salt and pepper and stir in cheese.
5. Top each avocado halve with the scramble mixture and finish with a generous sprinkle of chives. Serve.
2 avocados, halved, pitted and peeled