We’re thrilled to be deep in holiday season. It’s just such a fun time of year! Although this time of year is usually filled with friends, family, laughter, and good times, it can also be stressful, especially if you’re playing host or hostess to out of town guests or throwing dinner parties, etc. We love to create delicious, yet super simple dishes to help to alleviate some of the holiday stress and today we have our easy Honey Roasted Delicata. We absolutely love roasted squash and our addition of pomegranate seeds, toasted pepitas and shaved ricotta salata turn this simple and tasty dish into an explosion of flavors and textures. We love how versatile this dish can bee too; just, chill in the fridge overnight, toss in a handful of mixed greens and you have yourself a great little winter salad! So easy, right?! Enjoy!
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to never miss a recipe.
Honey Roasted Delicata Squash
- 2 delicata squash halved lengthwise, and sliced Into 1/2 Inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 ounces shaved ricotta salata
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons pepitas
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Combine squash, oil, honey, salt, and pepper Into a large mixing bowl and toss together.
- Spread mixture onto the baking sheet In a single layer.
- Roast squash for about 30 minutes, tossing gently after 15 minutes.
- Remove squash from oven and transfer to a platter.
- Top honey roasted squash with ricotta salata, pomegranate seeds and pepitas. Serve.