Simple Charcuterie Flatbreads
- ¼ cup store bought tapenade (or homemade), divided
- 2 pieces flatbread (or naan), lightly toasted
- 6 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto (or another cured meat of choice), divided
- 4 ounces burrata, divided
- 2 tablespoons crushed pistachios
- crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- raw honey
Spread 2 tablespoons tapenade onto each piece of flatbread and top with prosciutto. Top each with a dollop of burrata. And a sprinkle of pistachios.
Sprinkle each flatbread with crushed pepper flakes, if using and drizzle each with honey.
Calories: 324kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 13gFat: 26gSaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 48mgSodium: 389mgPotassium: 147mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 230IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 171mgIron: 1mg