Quick and Easy Wedge Salad
creamy bleu cheese dressing
- ½ cup plus 1 tablespoon crumbled bleu cheese, divided
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 3 to 4 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cut into 6 wedges then each wedge cut in half (totaling 12 pieces)
- 1 cup crispy prosciutto, crumbled
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
For bleu cheese dressing: Place ⅓ cup bleu cheese and remaining dressing ingredients into a food processor and puree until smooth. Stir in remaining bleu cheese and adjust seasonings.
To assemble: Arrange wedges onto a platter and drizzle with ½ of the bleu cheese dressing (reserving the rest for people to serve themselves). Top dressing soaked wedges with crispy prosciutto, red onion, radishes, and green onions. Top with a dash of cracked black pepper and serve.
Calories: 167kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 4gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 360mgPotassium: 140mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 342IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 52mgIron: 1mg