Sparkling Apple Sangria
- 1 (750ml) bottle of Riesling can sub Pinot Grigio
- 1 red delicious apple, julienne
- 1 granny smith apple, julienne
- ½ (750ml) bottle of brut champagne or sparkling wine, chilled
Pour Riesling into a large pitcher and stir in apples. Place in the refrigerator and allow to sit for at least 2 hours and up to 24 hours.
Add champagne/sparkling wine, stir and serve.
- **If your apples brown or get limp while infusing into the wine, strain the apples out and replace them with fresh ones before adding the champagne and serving. The fresh apples WILL float to the top for a bit, but the sangria will stay just as delicious.
Calories: 162kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 5mgPotassium: 120mgFiber: 1gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 33IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 9mgIron: 1mg