One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo recipe
This creamy One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo is the perfect comfort food, that's both delicious and so easy to make! We love one pot pasta recipes because they make weeknight dinners a breeze and this one is at the top of our list!
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 8 oz dried Fettuccine
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cracked black pepper
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese plus more for garnish
Place all ingredients, except Parmesan, into a Dutch oven or large skillet.
Place pot over medium-high heat and bring mixture to a boil, 4 to 5 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring frequently, until most of the liquid has been absorbed and the pasta is al dente.
Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan until sauce is thick and creamy. Season with more salt and pepper as needed.
Top pasta with more Parmesan and serve.
- Using unsalted chicken stock (or broth) will allow you to control the amount of salt in the dish, ensuring that the final product won’t be too salty.
- Using full or partial fat milk will help to ensure a creamy and thick sauce, while still being a little healthier then heavy cream.
- It’s important to frequently stir the dish throughout the simmering process so that the pasta cooks evenly and doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pot or to itself.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 429kcalCarbohydrates: 49gProtein: 17gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 92mgSodium: 860mgPotassium: 373mgFiber: 2gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 571IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 255mgIron: 1mg