Sesame Soba Noodles with Shrimp
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 ½ teaspoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 12 large shrimp, peeled, deveined and cleaned with tails intact
- 12 ounces cooked and cooled soba noodles
- 1 cup cooked and shelled edamame
- 1 cup petite green beans, halved lengthwise
- toasted sesame seeds or furikake seasoning
Place all sauce ingredients into a large mixing bowl and whisk together.
Pour stock into a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Add shrimp and poach for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl of ice water. Drain and lightly season with salt and pepper.
Add noodles, edamame and green beans into the mixing bowl with the vinaigrette and toss together until the noodles are well coated and everything is completely combined.
Top with shrimp and lightly toss together.
Finish with a generous sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds or furikake seasoning and serve.
Calories: 281kcalCarbohydrates: 38gProtein: 18gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 60mgSodium: 1557mgPotassium: 387mgFiber: 4gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 587IUVitamin C: 9mgCalcium: 85mgIron: 3mg