Stacked Side of Salmon
- ¼ cup whole grain mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 (~2 lb.) whole side of salmon , skin-on
- 2 ½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 small purple potatoes, very thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ leek, thinly sliced
- ½ fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- sprigs of dill
- sprigs of thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375˚F.
Place mustard and sugar into a small bowl and stir together.
Lay salmon onto a parchment lined baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Brush an even layer of the mustard mixture over the whole side and set aside.
Place all remaining ingredients into a large mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper. Toss together until all the vegetables are well coated.
Place individual pieces of produce over the entire side of salmon, distributing produce randomly and evenly until the entire side of covered and all the vegetables and herbs have been used.
Lightly season with salt and pepper and roast for 24 to 28 minutes or until vegetables are tender and salmon has just cooked through.
Slice into individual portions and serve.
Calories: 268kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 27gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 71mgSodium: 179mgPotassium: 881mgFiber: 2gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 1755IUVitamin C: 20mgCalcium: 42mgIron: 2mg