Loaded Farfalle Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces mini farfalle pasta regular farfalle is fine too
- 1 ½ cups Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced chives
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Juice ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ shallot (about 2 tablespoons), minced
- 4 small tomatoes, quartered
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- charred corn kernels from 2 cobs
- 12 to 16 small fresh mozzarella balls
- fresh basil leaves
Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Add a small handful of salt followed by pasta and cook until al dente, about 6 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
While pasta cooks, make dressing by combining all dressing ingredients into a large mixing bowl and stirring together. Set aside.
Transfer cooked pasta to a colander to drain. Run under cold water until pasta is no longer warm to the touch.
Pour pasta into the bowl with the dressing and toss together until well coated.
Add remaining ingredients and toss together. Adjust seasonings and serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- **This can be made a day in advance, but make sure to wait until at least a couple hours before serving to toss in the avocado and tomatoes.
Calories: 631kcalCarbohydrates: 61gProtein: 33gFat: 31gSaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 105mgPotassium: 755mgFiber: 7gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 739IUVitamin C: 18mgCalcium: 407mgIron: 1mg