Our strawberry tart is a great dessert to make in only 30 minutes! It's simple and delicious, using seasonal fresh, sweet strawberries and flaky buttery puff pastry!
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons honey, plus more for drizzling
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 18 to 20 strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced crosswise
- ¼ cup crushed pistachios
Preheat oven to 400˚F.
Place cream cheese and honey into a mixing bowl and beat together until light and fluffy, about 1 minute.
Place puff pastry sheet onto a parchment lined baking sheet and spread honey whipped cream cheese onto the surface, in an even layer.
Spread strawberries over the cream cheese, leaving a ½ inch border, in a single, even layer, before stacking the remaining strawberries.
Fold in the ½ inch puff pastry border and place tart into the oven.
Bake tart for 18 to 22 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the strawberries have caramelized.
Remove tart from oven and drizzle honey over the top. Sprinkle pistachios over the top.
Allow tart to cool, about 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
- *Makes 1 8”x8” tart
- Honey and cream cheese mixture can be made ahead of time and refrigerated for up to 3 days.
- When ready to use, allow cream cheese mixture to sit at room temperature for at least 1 hour to soften, which will make it easier to spread.
- Strawberries can be cut up to 2 days ahead of time and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. If strawberries get too juicy when cut, gently blot with paper towel before arranging on tart to prevent tart from getting soggy.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 263kcalCarbohydrates: 22gProtein: 4gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 129mgPotassium: 114mgFiber: 1gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 268IUVitamin C: 14mgCalcium: 29mgIron: 1mg