Creamy Green Goddess Dressing over Summer Salad
- ¾ cup Plain Whole Milk Stonyfield Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ lime, juiced
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced chives
- 3 to 4 mint leaves, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 4 heaping cups mixed greens
- 2 carrots, shaved
- ⅓ cup crumbled queso fresco or feta feta will have a more salty bite
- ¼ cup toasted and salted pepita seeds
- edible flowers, optional
- Fresh cracked black pepper
Place all dressing ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour 3 tablespoons dressing into bottom of a large serving bowl.
Top dressing with mixed greens, shaved carrots, crumbled cheese, pepitas, and edible flowers.
Drizzle more of the dressing over the salad and finish with cracked black pepper.
When ready to serve, toss salad and dressing together until fully combined. Serve.
- *Makes 1 cup dressing
- *Salad Serves 3 to 4
- *Seal excess dressing in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Shake well before each use.
Calories: 180kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 6gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 139mgPotassium: 240mgFiber: 2gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 5340IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 130mgIron: 1mg