It’s been a minute since we’ve posted a cocktail recipe and one that we’ve been loving lately is our Honey-Ginger Lemon Spritz! We’ve been using Hangar 1’s newly bottled Honeycomb Vodka, which has pure honeycomb infused into the mix for a subtle and super delicious taste. We love that they source their honeycomb from their local farming community in Redwood City, CA, which means they really put a lot of thought and care into the ingredients to make a great product!
Our Honey-Ginger Lemon Spritz is simple, refreshing and a total crowd pleaser. It’s a really nice daytime drink to sip on with friends, preferably while nibbling on a delicious snack board or appetizers along with it. It’s also a recipe that can be both shaken and stirred and we’ve included both instructions into our recipe! Enjoy!
Hungry for more?
Honey-Ginger Lemon Spritz
ginger simple syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup peeled and chopped ginger
- honey, for rimming each glass
- minced candied ginger, for rimming each glass
- 4 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 4 ounces Hangar 1 Honeycomb Vodka
- sparkling water to finish
- lemon wedges for garnish
- thyme sprigs for garnish
- Ginger simple syrup: Pour sugar and water into a small saucepan and simmer until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and steep ginger into liquid for 1 hour. Strain and set aside.
- Dip rim of each glass into honey, followed by candied ginger, shaking off any excess.
- Pour 1 ounce simple syrup into each glass, followed by 2 ounces lemon juice and 2 ounces of vodka. Stir mixture together. Fill each glass with ice and top off with sparkling water. Stir each cocktail once more before topping with lemon wedges and thyme sprigs. Serve.
- **For a shaken cocktail: Pour ginger simple syrup, lemon juice and vodka into a shaker and fill with ice. Shake for at least a minute until drink is chilled. Pour into a prepared glass with ice and top with sparkling water. Garnish and serve.