I know how hard it can sometimes be to figure out good Mother’s Day gift ideas. So today we have made a list of our Best Mother’s Day Gifts, and we hope if you’re in a search, you can find something perfect!
I’ve been searching for gifts for this list since January, adding little things here and there I see them. I tried to include lot’s of small businesses because we all know they need our support now more than ever.
- Virginia Sin Duo Candlestick Holder – Jenny and I are both fans of Virginia Sin. I love this unique and neutral candlestick holder that I think would make the perfect gift. These candlesticks are also a favorite of mine. I love how this candlestick holder can be dressed up or down on a table. A perfect Mother’s Day gift!
- Dry Farm Wines – Dry Farm Wines ships natural wines from around the world to your door. A perfect Mothers day gift idea!
- Bare Hands Manicure Kit – Perfect for those Mothers who love to get their nails, but have not had the chance yet because of covid. This set comes with all the tools you need to give yourself a perfect natural manicure.
- Le Creuset Cast Iron Braiser – I love this pan, and it’s a perfect Mother’s day gift. It comes in lots of colors so you can choose one that best suits her.
- Grace Rose Farms – They have the most beautiful roses. They used to only supply to florists, but now you can order on their site for shipping! Their roses are spectacular, and special. They grow unique kinds of roses with beautiful colors. I love this classic Mothers Day gift idea!
- Pearl Necklace – This beautiful and unique pearl necklace is from Vermeer studios. They have a lot of other necklace options that are more on the casual side, but I love how unique this pearl necklace is.
- To Asia with Love by Hetty McKinnon – This one is for the Mothers who love cooking. Hetty McKinnons recipes are delicious pan-Asian dishes that can anyone can prepare with supermarket ingredients. We are excited about this book!
- Odd Bird Loungewear – I’ve been wanting a set of these myself! I love how light and airy they are, cotton gauze is one of my favorite fabrics to sleep in. This set comes in more colors than the dusty rose I have shown.
- House Slippers – These are just about the cutest house slippers I have seen. The deerskin is very soft and the sole is slightly padded.
- Bath Soak – A super relaxing CBD bath soak with a cypress scent. Perfect for the Mother’s who need some alone time. I think this might pair nicely with a bottle of wine.
- Nigella Lawson’s new book Cook, eat, repeat is another book we are both excited about. All of Nigella’s recipes are as beautiful as they are delicious. Perfect for the Mother who loves to entertain!
- Settle Ceramics has amazing work. It’s worth checking out all of the amazing work they have available on their site. They have a lot of beautiful serving pieces. I do love this oil bottle!
- Cat Bingo – This is a bit of a hilarious gift, but I love that bingo is a game everyone can play. This version is cats which I love, however if you’re not a cat person I understand that! They also make Dog Bingo, and Bird Bingo!
- We are big fans of Heather Taylor Home, and I love these Juniper Cocktail Napkins! The store carries a lot of other napkins and tablecloths as well so it’s worth a peruse!
- Bavel is on our favorite restaurants in Los Angeles that serves middle eastern cuisine. We are so excited about their new cookbook, and think it would make a perfect Mothers day gift!