Dessert Pizza. I get it, it may seem strange to some people. It is, its a weird idea, but I think its a glorious one. The closest thing I can think of is Pizza Huts (or maybe Dominos?) has these cinnamon sugar bread sticks. Now, while I dislike having to compare this recipe to those pizza places, I am doing so in an attempt to get you into your comfort zone. This is bomb. Blueberries, cinnamon sugar, cream cheese, mozzarella, it is actually really good. So I hope you will look upon these images, and this recipe and think it would be a good idea to make this. I am going to ask for it as my birthday cake.
Blueberry Dessert Pizza
1 12” ready-made pizza crust
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/3 cup blueberry jam
1 cup grated part-skim mozzarella cheese
1 cup fresh blueberries
**You can definitely make your own pizza dough for this recipe. The ready-made
crust is to turn a 2 1/2 hour process into a 20 minute one!
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Place cream cheese and cinnamon in a small bowl and stir together until well combined.
3. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the surface of the crust.
4. Next, spread the blueberry jam over the cream cheese mixture.
5. Sprinkle the mozzarella over the jam, followed by the fresh blueberries.
6. Place the pizza directly onto the oven rack and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese melts and bubbles and the blueberries just begin to juice.
7. Allow to cool for a few minutes, cut and serve.