Caesar salads are one of my favorite salads ever. Today we made them into a super quick and easy dinner by using a fresh pork tenderloin as our protein and making them into sandwiches. First thing is to find a really delicious and crusty baguette, or the bread of your choice- Ciabatta would be good too! We used the Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin, and pre-cut it before cooking to speed up the cook time. We love using the time-saving pre-marinated fresh pork tenderloin for this recipe because it really makes this all so easy to throw together- all you have to do is add shredded lettuce and your favorite Caesar dressing and you have a delicious sandwich in a matter of minutes! You can find Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork products at your local Walmart, King Soopers, and Winco stores.
For more quick and easy and delicious recipes make sure to check out www.SmithfieldRealFlavorRealFast.com
Ingredients: 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted 3/4 cup creamy Caesar dressing, divided Directions:
Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Pork Caesar Salad Sandwiches
1 Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1 garlic clove, minced
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 sourdough baguette, split down the middle lengthwise
2 heaping cups shredded romaine, divided
4 ounces shaved Parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 375˚F.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and brush with oil.
3. Slice the Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin into 1/2 inch slices and line slices on the prepared baking sheet.
4. Roast pork for 12 to 15 minutes or until slices have just cooked through. Loosely cover with foil and set aside until ready to use.
5. In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Whisk together.
6. Brush butter mixture onto the baguette and place into the oven, cut-side up, and toast for 5 minutes. Cut baguette into 4 even pieces, crosswise and set aside.
7. In a mixing bowl combine shredded romaine and 1/4 cup dressing.
8. To assemble: Brush each sliced baguette with remaining dressing. Top each “bottom bread” piece with a quarter of the pork tenderloin slices and top with shredded romaine.
9. Divide shaved Parmesan between the four sandwiches and top each with the “top bread” pieces. Serve.
4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
3/4 cup creamy Caesar dressing, divided